Night out worries

Out of interest, can you give us an idea of what you ate? Like Borders, I'm also trying to plan out my Christmas hiatus with damage limitation. Not expecting a loss, but I'd like not to have too much of a gain either! :)

I'm doing a party in 2 weeks and I'm going to make food some of which will be celery, carrot and pitta bread cut up with dips as well as chicken drumsticks - ill give the other guests pizzas n other things as well but the veg sticks n a lil pitta break will for me be a good way of eating a bit of carbs n drinking - will let u kno how it goes!

I have now lost 19 pounds in 23 days! With 14 pounds left to goal- sorry I simply had to add that hehe! X

Oh man lucky you! Well done. Certainly better than my drinking attempt! You will need to let us know your next few weigh in's

Thanks I will let u know! Something in me is like ah u can hav a few extra bars now I been telling myself all day NO!!! What's happened when you've drank? X

Hmm i had no carbs pre drink just my usual 3 packs, the 9 vodka n,diet cokes was fine then got home with major munchies willpower out the window so had a sandwich n chicken breast whoops..... Not majorly bad but put on 1.5 lbs have lost it now plus 2lbs but thats it for the week so not really a great loss for week 3.

Ah I see that's difficult though going out and drinking that much and expecting to come home and still remember how important the plan is! I get in such a happy hyper mode when I drink so doing a diet seems mad at that moment. U did pretty well still to be honest! Don't dwell anyway it's only delayed things a day or 2 your still on right path n if it was fun maybe it's just what u needed! Xx

Oh my word....... DONT DO IT !!

Had a cunning plan, now feel like a complete waste of space ! Head is a mess.... Why oh why did I come off the plan?

Back on today, life can start fitting in with me instead of the other way around !

I did warn you ;). I came off for a week's holiday and it's hard going getting back on track afterwards. Once your head has had a taste of food again it seems to change everything.

Good luck with getting back on track. I've got to go through it after my Xmas night out.

Poor you - I haven't found it quite so easy to stay sole source since my little jaunt to Norway either. Case in point - I ate a brazil nut yesterday...or rather it jumped into my mouth! ;) But apart from that little blip (and a couple of omelettes post-medical treatment), I've managed to get back on plan - you will too, especially with such a can-do attitude :)

Back