NIKI'S FOOD DIARY

NIKI

Hi All

Thought I would join you on the food diary front, this way I can look back for food inspiration so as its Monday here is today. I am on EE as I need meat and carbs together (maybe I can blame the upbringing, meat and two veg!!)

Breakfast: 2 bacon in frylight, 2 eggs in frylight, 2 wholemeal bread and baked beans.

Lunch: Satsuma, Pasta with red pesto, mullerlight

Dinner: Beef goulash with rice and salad

HA: 42g reduced fat cheddar
HB: 2 Wholemeal bread

S: 2.5 for pesto
6.5 curly wurly (after tea)

9 syns - weigh in day tmrw :fingerscrossed:

Looking good hun!!!

That chicken and chorizio paella sounds delicious...is there a recipe for it???

Well its kind of made up really so here is mine guess you could/add take away whatever you want really:

In big pan I frylight some leftover lemon roast chicken (you can squeeze lemon juice on to cooked chicken and put in oven for about 20 mins to get same taste).
Add in the Chorizio (I buy the sliced stuff in a packet, got mine from Morrisons whole packet is 15 syns and used half to make enough for 3 big helpings)
Add a chopped red pepper/yellow pepper/onion and some tomatoes
Add about half a packet of Rice, enough to cover ingredients in pan (you can buy paella rice if you want to but I just use normal rice)
Stir all together for about 2 mins add stock (I use chiken you could use veg)I start off with about 3/4 pint.
Add some saffron, a bit of dried oregano and salt and pepper
If you need to add more stock keep doing so until the rice is cooked (I add about another 3/4 pint) final result should have a slight sauce - squeeze over some lemon juice and serve

My hubby adds some frozen prawns in to his helping at the end for about 3 mins.

It is really filling and tasty.

Breakfast: 3 egg pancakes, with 2 chopped bananas, 1 tbsp nutella (4.5 syns)

Lunch: Syn free quiche, thai mugshots, 2 slices ham, 2 slices chicken and some raspberries

Dinner:Jerk CHicken (2 syns), salad on the corn on the cob, salad cream (1.5 syn)

HA: 6 extra light laughing cow
HB: 3 Krisp rolls

Syns:
4.5 Nuttela
2 jerk seasoning
1.5 light salad cream

8 syns

Breakfast: mullerlight, 2 weetabix with skim milk (2.5 syns)

Lunch: quorn fajita strips (0.5syns), mullerlight and mugshot

Dinner: Spaghetti carbonara, eatsmart bacon waffles (2syns), 3 vodka and diet cokes (7.5syns), curly wurly (6.5)

HA: 28g parmesan cheese (for carbonara)
HB: 2 healthy living weetabix

Syns:
skim milk 2.5
quorn fajita strips 0.5
eatsmart bacon waffles 2
3 x vodka and diet coke 7.5
curly wury 6.5

total syns = 19

Breakfast: 2 quorn sausage, 2 fry light eggs, bacon and beans

Lunch: red onion soup (8 syns - red wine in it!!), roast beef, carrotts and cabbage, gravy (3 syns)

Dinner: Mugshot, packet of tesco potato thins (4 syns), mullerlight and mini crunchie (4 syns)

HA:42g reduced fat cheddar
HB: 2 wholemeal bread 400g

Syns:
red onion soup 8 syns
gravy 3 syns
potato thins 4 syns
mini crunchie 4 syns

total syns = 19

Well its kind of made up really so here is mine guess you could/add take away whatever you want really:

In big pan I frylight some leftover lemon roast chicken (you can squeeze lemon juice on to cooked chicken and put in oven for about 20 mins to get same taste).
Add in the Chorizio (I buy the sliced stuff in a packet, got mine from Morrisons whole packet is 15 syns and used half to make enough for 3 big helpings)
Add a chopped red pepper/yellow pepper/onion and some tomatoes
Add about half a packet of Rice, enough to cover ingredients in pan (you can buy paella rice if you want to but I just use normal rice)
Stir all together for about 2 mins add stock (I use chiken you could use veg)I start off with about 3/4 pint.
Add some saffron, a bit of dried oregano and salt and pepper
If you need to add more stock keep doing so until the rice is cooked (I add about another 3/4 pint) final result should have a slight sauce - squeeze over some lemon juice and serve

My hubby adds some frozen prawns in to his helping at the end for about 3 mins.

It is really filling and tasty.

Thanks Hun...going to make this later in the week!

Breakfast:Baked beans on toast

Lunch: Cheese, leek and ham pasta 'n' sauce (1syn), quorn fajita strips (0.5 syns)

Dinner:vegetable soup,4 krisp rolls (8 syns) chicken salad, mini crunchie (4syns)

HA:350ml Skimmed milk
HB:2 Wholemeal bread 400g

Syns:
pasta 'n' sauce 1 syn
quorn strips 0.5 syns
4 krisp rollss 8 syns
mini crunchie 4 syns

total syns:13.5
week total: 82 (tmrw morning weigh in)

Wow, you really have given me some meal ideas here Hun.

Thank you!

Breakfast: Banana, raspberries

Lunch: Jacket potato with bacon, beans and cheese (HA)

Dinner:Turkey with jerk seasoning (2 syns), with peppers and onion, with rice, SW potato crisps made in microwave(spoke to c about this she said that no probs - so hapy to go with that), mint choc options (2 syns)

HA - 42g reduced fat cheddar
HB - 3 Krisp rolls

Syns=
2 syns jerk seasoning
2 syns mint choc options

total sysn = 4

Breakfast:Ham, red pepper and onion syn free quiche

Lunch: 1/2 pack of quorn chilli dippers(5 syns), mugshot

Dinner: Roast Chicken, roasted new potatoes, parsnips, onion, carrots, grren beans, chicken xo gravy with smash to thicken. Bowl of raspberries and blueberries with mullerlight plus bottle of wine (25 syns).

HA:Skimmed milk
HB:2 healthy living weetabix

Syns:
Qourn chilli dippers 5
Bottle of wine 25

total syns - 30

Breakfast: Blueberries

Lunch: ham, red pepper and onion syn free quiche, hazelnut choc options (2 syns)

Dinner: Chicken lemon risotto with salad, mini crunchie (4 syns)

HA: 28g parmesan
HB: 280g baxters healthy italian bean and pasts soup

Syns:
hazelnut choc options 2 syns
mini crunchie 4 syns

total syns = 6
total syns for week = 56

Back