Nikki (AKA Wannabslim)'s Diary- Leaving the WW forum!

Just had a SCRUMMY ready meal of Tesco Healthy Living chicken with vegetables and baby new potatoes and gravy! Tastylicious :D and only 3.5 points, so I have 3.5 left for a creme egg later :D xx

Well done on your wi... youre doing REALLY well

*HUGS*

Awww shucks

thanks gang! After I wrote on here last night with plans for a creme egg, I went to read my book and ended up falling asleep. I woke up at 1am and hadnt used my points. I'm sure this wont be a problem due to some overeating last week, but I had 7.5 left so today I am going to be allowing myself my full points as the way I see it I banked 2 days worth of points yesterday!!

So with 22 points to spend today, I am going to have some porridge for brekkie (3.5 points) and take sandwiches to work with me (WW bread is 0.5 points with a WW coronation tuna filling at 1.0 point) and some crisps, fruit and chocolate! :D WW pizza and salad for tea (6.0 points) and enough left for some pudding and a snack later on methings!

Wahey :D xxx

It sounds like your doing wonderfully! .. I think the inch loss thing is a brilliant motivator if you dont lose loads of weight at w.i! .. as the inches really do show! well done on the 16s! hehe

I love creme eggs and can make them last ages! mmmm yummy

xxx

Lol Marie yeah I know it does seem a bit wrong doesn't it!? :D creme eggggggs.....mmmm.... I succumbed and had the one intended for yesterday this morning on my break!!

Didnt have quite what I intended so far, made a few substitutions!
Brekkie: 2x slices WW 0.5 bread, toasted and lightly spread with flora light: total 2 points
Snack: Creme egg (3.5), Packet of baked (1.5)
Lunch: 2x slices WW 0.5 bread with spam light (total 2 points), apple and an orange (0.5 total) and a pink n white (0.5)

So consumed points so far: 10
Remaining points: 12

So yay I have got 2 of my 5 a day in already, I will get my salad at dinner with my pizza making it 3 and then some peach slices with a meringue nest for dessert is 4. I think that's pretty good considering I normally only get 1 or 2 in at most! I have identified that this may be why I snack on unhealthy stuff as I should be eating more fruit and veg instead of crisps and chocolate. That way I can get all 5 in and reduce the amount of rubbish I eat.

So there it is, a plan! Eat more fresh stuff and less junk. Sounds easy and basic but its a revelation to me really! Whether or not I can do it, we shall see......

xx

Just to add to my food for the day:

Dinner: WW pizza with 0 point salad and Mccain roasties, BBQ sauce: total 9.5 points
Saved: 2.5 points

Don't really feel like eating anything else so am going to bank the 2.5 for the weekend! Am feeling a bit naff tonight and had a minor breakdown earlier which led to me bawling my eyes out for a good hour at least and bf trying his best to comfort me and calm me down. He offered to run me a bath to help calm me, which I accepted even though I am not really a bath person and only have them when feeling ill! But I thrust some lavender bath salts his way. 10 minutes later he leads me to the bathroom which is filled with scented candles, there is a chilled can of diet orange fizzy (which i love) and a tiny packet of haribo gummy bears. On the loo is my laptop with an episode of family guy all set to go (i love family guy and often put it on to fall asleep to)....

.... that has to be one of the single most sweetest things he has ever done and it melted my heart to see! Needless to say it did the job and I came out of the bathroom half an hour later feeling much better! Still feeling a tad fragile but its ok cos I have a whole nights sleep ahead of me to help me rest and recover! Just need to hang the washing out on the radiators and then think I will hit the hay!

Night night everyone xxx

aw nikki, hope your ok sweetheart xxx

How lovely is he??? your a lucky girl!!

Morning ladies,

I am feeling much better this morning, still a bit stressed out and have a looooong day ahead today (work 10-6 then again 7-11) so 12 hours work ahead, and only 4 of them are paid as the others are a study placement!!!!

So I have 22 points to use today although not sure if I will have much chance to use them all :D. Have had my 3 point cereal and 1 point apple juice this morning so have 18 left for the day. Think I will get DBF to cook me some dinner while I am driving home from work (he finishes at 4 and thats it for the night then) so something simple like sausages and a jacket potato, so I will allow 8 points for dinner and 10 for lunch and snacking.

Should be ok to stick within my points today as I have been doing the last few days so not too worried. Being at work certainly is good for me as it acts as a distraction! xx

Lol Marie, no you cannot have him, he's all mind :D hehe!

Yeah tis indeed a long day, I have to drive from Portsmouth to Southampton after work as well before I start work (on placement in Pompey and live in Soton) so I will only get about 20 mins break between shifts :( poooooey! x

hehe @Wife swap!

its lovely to know there are still a few good fellas left! just a shame mine cant cook! ... Altho hes good at chopping stuff up! so usually does the prep if im out! ... cant expect miracles i suppose lol

Im in Hampshire also! .. Maybe one day we could have a minimeet ! hehe xxx

Lol yeah Pixie- there's you, me and Marie from hants i think!

There is NO WAY i would swap mine for the world :D he's alllll miiiiiine mwhahahahaaaaa!! Although Pixie he can't cook- he only knows what I have taught him which extends to how to make stuff in the microwave and the oven. Hence the sausage and jacket option!! Lmao bless him, he is good to me tho!

Still awaiting proposal... have been told it will be here before summer :D cant wait! :D

xxx

Awww .. Mine can make spag bol and chilli! thats about it! .... when his mum and dad used to go away he used to make sure he knew which pubs were doing steak night, or two for one nights or curry nights! and then the times inbetween would be micro burgers and cornflakes! ... hes definatly mummys little soldier! and she still bakes him cakes! .....

I can keep dreaming about a proposal! hes told me he doesnt believe in marraige and would rather blow the money on a once of a lifetime holiday! as hes made the biggest comitment by living with me LOL Oh hes so romantic!

LOL Paula! .. bacon butties he can do ! but only if you like the bacon shrivelled and extra extra crunchy!

Today

Good evening everyone!

Well I have just got home from a mammoth day- worked 10-6 at placement and then 7-11 at the pub, so am pretty knackered although dont feel too bad actually :D and earned £15 in tips so earned the equivalent of a tenner an hour waitressing :D not bad methinks!

So on the food front today its been a bit random as I ended up going out for lunch with the girls from work and the healthy place where we planned to go had an hours wait for a table. So we ended up in pizza hut :eek:. Well I was fairly good... I had a diet coke which filled me up quite a bit but I ended up eating 2 platefuls (allbeit small platefuls!). I tried to fill half of each plate with salad, but if you consider an average sized slice of an individual pizza hut pizza I ate about 3, plus some of the tomato pasta stuff. I have pointed this at 3.5 points per slice= 10.5 plus the pasta at 2, which gives me 12.5 points.

Then I had my cereal for brekkie (3 points), a funsize packet of maltesers (2), a packet of baked (1.5) and half a curly wurly (we'll say 1.5 and I will count the other 1 point when I finish it tomorrow!). So all together today I have eaten 20.5 today which isnt bad considering pizza hut was involved! I am going to allow the 1.5 in case my pointing at the meal was out, so won't count that as banked points.

Havent had any dinner as I filled up at lunch knowing I probably wouldnt have time for food between jobs! So havent eaten since 2ish but actually dont feel hungry. Havent really done so well at the 5 a day plan- only got 2 in today with my salad :( oh well!! I knew it was too good to last hehe!

My legs are killing me from running around after people all night and despite a 20 min power nap between shifts am v. sleepy! So think its off to bed for me... then I do it all again tomorrow as have a double shift tomorrow too! Then Saturday off but working Sunday 7.30-2.30. Its good though cos at least I have the afternoon and evening free so I can go to aquafit and I wont be going out tomorrow or Sat night due to work which will help me save the pennies!!!

Hope you all have had a good evening xxx

Back