Nikki (AKA Wannabslim)'s Diary- Leaving the WW forum!

Lol @ you two! Yeah it is a bit knackering but as long as I get my 8 hours I can handle it! Its just cos of this blimmin' placement- 70 days is a long time to work full time for no pay so I need to work part time to survive! So dont have much choice really.

Right well I've finished my cereal and done my makeup, best go get dressed and sort out my hair then off to work :( not too bad as finish at 4 today tho :D yayyyyy! sleeeeeeep! xxx

Aww, I wish I had a fella I wanted to keep all to myself...I can't get rid of mine for trying!! Lol!!!

:rotflmao: Marie!!! You dont mean that

Evenin all.

Well another day of double shifts and its taken its toll. Me and the gang from work went into town at lunchtime and went to greggs :eek: and I had a cheese and onion pasty, not realising it contains about 11 points!

I had already had my cereal but unusually for me hadnt snacked before lunch, so I allowed myself a packet of crisps and a crunchie with my pasty! Total by end of lunch= 3 for cereal, 11 for pasty, 3 for crunchie, 2 in monster munch= 19. I wish I had known how bad the pasties were! Oh well, lesson learned. I never would have thought that a pasty was the same points as 6 chicken nuggets and a reg. fries from mcdonalds- its shocking!! Never again!

THEN mid-afternoon I had a packet of minstrels :( why? why? cos i felt like it! ooooops :s so another 4 points racked up (if i had known they had 4 points in i would have had a curly wurly instead!)

So I then had a jacket potato with WW cheese for dinner (no butter)= total 3.5 points

Days total= 26 points but you know what? Im going to let it go, as I have been walking around all day, and running around all night at work for the last 2 days on the trot. Physically I have worked up a sweat at work being so active, so I am sure that I must have banked at least 4 points altogether over the last couple of days (wishful thinking maybe? im not sure), so I am going to forget about today and move forward. I plan to be good this weekend- its my day off tomorrow but Im not going out anywhere so can probably bank a few points there, and then Sunday I am working 7.30 am to 2.30pm and am not given an opportunity to snack so that should help to keep the points down for the day- PLUS I have aquafit in the evening so that will bank me a good few points without really trying!

I'm really quite tired now so am off to bed.... oh no WAIT i promised my nocturnal bf yesterday (who has had the day off today so is thoroughly relaxed) that I would help him make a cake tonight, forgetting I was working a double shift again! So now I have to go bake a bloody cake that I cant even eat :( I feel pants now!! I want to sleeeeeeep.

Oh and before I forget I need to add 1 point to my intake so its 27 as I am now drinking a vodka and diet energy drink to help relax me!! :D night night all xx

I'm not surprised you need the Vodka and kick mixer hun going by your routine!!!!:eek:

Cake baking?...you are an angel to do that for your bf at this time!!!! Hope he appreciates it. Remember to repeat ...I don't want cake...I don't want cake.....:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Morning hun

Hope you have had a good sleep and are feeling refreshed! Also hope the cake baking didn't take too long last night! LOL!

Have a good day!

xx

Morning everyone!

Well first of all I just wanted to tell you all (as you may have seen on another thread I did) that my Greggs pasty was only 9.5 points after all- they responded to my query and I am so glad! So I was only over my allowance by 3.5 yesterday which I am very happy about!!!

As for the cake baking- well it never happened. Turned out we didnt have any vanilla essence in so we are going to do it today instead- although I did get roped into giving him a 20 min back rub instead as he has been having problems with his back recently and its the only thing that seems to make it any better.

I'm going to have a lazy day today- popping to the shops to get some vanilla essence and some more cereal and a couple of other bits, but other than that I'm not planning any expeditions today- just a nice relaxed day in the flat :) cos I think I deserve it!!

Bf is off to play footie in a bit and then is having his mates over about 8ish so I will have the place to myself for a bit :) altho I love it when he's here I really do appreciate a bit of quiet time to myself every now and again :D

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends

xxx

Hi everyone!

My house has been taken over by my bf's mates this evening so am sitting on our office chair surrounded by people playing some football game thru the telly! Fun!!! No I dont mind really- just used the time to do the washing up and bake the cake, then treated myself to a chinese for tea :) yummy!

So food diary time:

Brekkie: Rice crispies: 3 points
Lunch: 2 white cheese topped rolls:
Snack
Dinner: (Chinese) just under 1/3 a serving of chicken in oyster sauce: 2.5 points

Hi everyone!

My house has been taken over by my bf's mates this evening so am sitting on our office chair surrounded by people playing some football game thru the telly! Fun!!! No I dont mind really- just used the time to do the washing up and bake the cake, then treated myself to a chinese for tea :) yummy!

So food diary time:

Brekkie: Rice crispies: 3 points
Lunch: 2 white cheese topped rolls and a jam donut: 9.5 points
Snack: Monster munch pickled onion flavour: 2 points
Dinner: just under 1/3 a serving of chicken in oyster sauce: 2.5 points
just under 1/2 a serving of mushroom chow mein: 2 points
1/2 a pancake roll (large): 2.5 points
a couple of prawn crackers- literally: 0.5 points
Drinks: 3 half sugar bacardi breezers: 4.5 points

Total: 26.5 points- would have been 22 without the alcohol. Considering I have had a chinese and alcohol though I suppose 26.5 isnt too bad. Will definitely bank a load tomorrow to make up for it tho. Will bank 4 by not eating them plus another 4ish through aquafit.

So hopefully that shall sort me out! xx

Last edited:
Hey gals!

Have been at work today (day off was yesterday lol!). Just got in and we had roast for lunch:

Brekkie: 1.5 pts (special K)
Chicken: 0.5 pts
Potatoes: 4.5 pts
LOADS of cauliflower and cabbage: 0.5 pts
Parsnip: 2.5 pts
Gravy and oils: 3.5 pts
Snacks: 2 cheesestrings... not sure on points- anyone??
Total: 13 (plus cheesestrings!)

SO not to bad- off to aquafit now! Will post more when I get home :D xx

Ok so I lied, I had eaten 3 cheesestrings and just ate the last one!! But its ok cos I enjoyed them all AND it only totals 4.5 points so I'm not worried. Also I just got back from aquafit which earned me 4.5 points as well!

So my points eaten: 17.5

I wanted to make up the difference from yesterday today so I need to bank 4.5 which means I have now consumed all my points for the day- good job I'm not hungry I spose :D! The big roast filled me up and I dont normally feel like eating dinner in the eve after a sunday lunch. So thats good, have counteracted yesterday PLUS banked my activity points of 4.5 :) am happy with that. Especially as I have been generally very active today as my work involves running around after people with learning disabilities!

Am quite knackered now so gonna go have a nice shower to get all the chlorine off me then I think an early night may well be in order. Am looking forward to WI on Tuesday and seeing if I have lost anything this week. I am going to try and bank another 4 points tomorrow so need to be good at work, plus the fact that I am now eating Special K for brekkie instead of Rice Crispies gives me an instant saving of 1.5 points! Scary really considering that special K has got fruit pieces and choc coated flakes- generally tastes nicer- but is only half the points of Rice Crispies which in my opinion are tasteless! :D glad I found the Special K stuff, its yummy!! Who knows, maybe I will drop a jeans size in 2 weeks :D xx

Sometimes Nikki You really wear me out! and im only reading your posts! ... You never seem to stop!
Sounds like your doing really well with the excersize and banking points im hopeless! im still in the frame of mind oooo extra points what can i eat! lol ...

Have a lovely evening x

Lol Pixie I wear myself out too trust me! Im just waiting til I burnout to be honest, its got to be coming! Have a bit of a sore throat tonight so gonna start taking echinacea tomorrow to make sure my immune system is given a fighting chance! I'm off to bed now- have been tidying and sorting out paperwork most of tonight so at least the flat is tidy before bedtime :D altho I really am knackered now so gonna go and get my 8 hours in!!!

Also wanted to quickly apologise for not really being active on here apart from my diary thread- i feel guilty not having time to go thru and reply to everyone as Im used to doing, but things are so chaotic at the moment its hard enough to get on here and work out my points each day as it is!! Will try and do better once things let off a bit!!

But for now, night all xxx

Bleurghhhhhh i am ill! I knew this would happen when my sore throat came last night :( I feel rough. Also hopped on the scales this morning and havent lost anything this week. I think I must be underpointing or on those days where I have gone over it has affected my weightloss- even tho I have made up for it in other places. Its annoying! I'm going to have to try and do it the other way round where I ONLY let myself go over on points if I have banked in advance!! So anyhoo I'm going to take it easy today and hopefully this cold won't get any worse. Wish me luck xx

Awww Nikki! ... You need to keep warm! drink plenty of fluids! and try not to do to much! ......... Hope your feeling a little better soon! I always feel worse in the mornings if im ill! ...

Sending you ~:vibes:get well vibes~

Good afternoon everyone! I have been busy today and feeling lousy, but have done well on the old points I reckon! So far....

Brekkie: Special K: 1.5pts
Snack: Packet of baked: 1.5pts and Curly wurly: 2.5pts
Lunch: WW cup-a-soup: 1pt and 2 slices WW bread: 1pt
Snack: Yoghurt ice cream: 2.5 pts

Total so far 10 pts
Points left: 12 pts

Plan for dinner: 4 sausages: 5 pts
Jacket potato: 3 pts
Free veg

Gonna go sort dinner out now :D yummy!

Back