Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

is he the painter and decorator from London?

If so, did you HEAR what Brian Friedman said about him when caught on mic last week! :eek: two faced biatch!...it was on x-tra factor

Nooooooooooooooo, tell me the gossip. Yeah, matt's the painter guy.

and her eyebrows and her singing and her musical taste :S.... she kinda weirds me out...I reckon she'd happy slap ya while using her electronic tag as a knuckle duster....

hmm I think too much....

PMSL you're hillarious :D:D

hey nikki hope u had a few good lie ins i got a nece one this morning 10 oclock yehhhhhhhhhh but ive no babies no more to get me up only my OH who keeps going to the loo lol !!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else ever gone back to bed on a WI day, in the hope that you might be able to have another wee when you get up again :)

Mouse you crack me up. No I havent done that but I might now LOL

Jet, I managed to sleep in til 10am this morning. It was bliss. Chris was out at a local beer festival on the island last night but true to his word he got up with the girls this morning. He does have his uses LOL

x

Mouse you crack me up. No I havent done that but I might now LOL

Jet, I managed to sleep in til 10am this morning. It was bliss. Chris was out at a local beer festival on the island last night but true to his word he got up with the girls this morning. He does have his uses LOL

x

Only just got up myself:8855:<only joking>
There is an old guy in my work who goes to ww and he told me that someone there stripped off to her bra and knickers to get weighed one week:eek:

There is an old guy in my work who goes to ww and he told me that someone there stripped off to her bra and knickers to get weighed one week:o[/QUOTE said:
PMSL that's fantastic. I must admit, as well as the clothes, I did take my watch off the other morning for a weigh in! ha haha

Evening ladies
Had a lovely relaxed weekend. Dukan Diet still going strong although I need to come clean...... I had bacon for lunch! It's Sunday, it would be wrong to go all day without bacon :eek: It was the Be Good To Yourself stuff from Sainsburys. The medallions with all the fat already removed. I refuse to feel guilty over this but come Friday weigh in, if I STS or gain someone please remind me of this indulgance!

I have no idea how I have made it to Sunday evening without having any crisps as the urge (not really a crave) is SO strong.

Can someone please remind me how much skimmed milk I'm allowed as a lovely someone on here has got me hooked on homemade Lattes with a dash of vanilla. You know who you are LOL :D

x

hey nikki hope u had a few good lie ins i got a nece one this morning 10 oclock yehhhhhhhhhh but ive no babies no more to get me up only my OH who keeps going to the loo lol !!!!!!!!!

You totally deserve your lie-ins you were a star last week on your return to work xx... as for your OH lol...men have really weak bladders! lol

Has anyone else ever gone back to bed on a WI day, in the hope that you might be able to have another wee when you get up again :)

Yes - me I've done it :) Do I get a gold star? lol

x

Keep him in line with a little :whoopass: whoopass!

There is an old guy in my work who goes to ww and he told me that someone there stripped off to her bra and knickers to get weighed one week:eek:

OMG I'm mortified for her!...some people have no shame... :) I wouldn't even get weighed in front of a family member.... the doc/nurse is one of the lucky few :D

Evening ladies
Had a lovely relaxed weekend. Dukan Diet still going strong although I need to come clean...... I had bacon for lunch! It's Sunday, it would be wrong to go all day without bacon :eek: It was the Be Good To Yourself stuff from Sainsburys. The medallions with all the fat already removed. I refuse to feel guilty over this but come Friday weigh in, if I STS or gain someone please remind me of this indulgance!

and you say people have to steer clear of me? :p you naughty naughty bad bad girl :p here have a little whoopass on me :whoopass: :D

I have no idea how I have made it to Sunday evening without having any crisps as the urge (not really a crave) is SO strong.

Don't buy 'em in - if you don't buy 'em you can't eat 'em :D....

Can someone please remind me how much skimmed milk I'm allowed as a lovely someone on here has got me hooked on homemade Lattes with a dash of vanilla. You know who you are LOL :D

once again defaming my character... twas you who started on about starbucks!!

the skinny milk latte to which you refer...with a dash of vanilla essence/extract (if you're that way inclined:)) is the far lesser of the evils.... and you're allowed 1ltr total dairy per day.... this INCLUDES milk :D...hth x

x

Nikki if you're getting close to the dairy quota try adding water to your latte milk prior to microwaving... that'll cut back on the milk you use and wont be too noticeable x:)

I love you Sarah. You always put a smile on my face. I promise not to bad mouth you again LOL.

1ltr goes a long way. I only have 1 Latte at night if I'm feeling weak so that's fine.

Crisps - I only buy them for Chris' lunch so I might actually get him to either keep them in his car (he drives to work) or even in his desk at work.

xx

I love you Sarah. You always put a smile on my face. I promise not to bad mouth you again LOL.

I love you too ;) but don't tell your hubby he might get jealous :D.... and as for the bad mouthing - you can't help yourself so I'll believe it when I see it lol :D

1ltr goes a long way. I only have 1 Latte at night if I'm feeling weak so that's fine.

1ltr in total - that includes cottage cheese/quark/from frais/yoghurts/milk/skimmed milk powder...

Crisps - I only buy them for Chris' lunch so I might actually get him to either keep them in his car (he drives to work) or even in his desk at work.

Good plan let him take responsibility for his own arteries :D

xx

((hugs))

I only have skimmed milk in tea and 2 ww yogs a day so I reckon I'm ok there for now. Quark is evil!

I'm off to watch True Blood before bed.

Catch you tomorrow hun.

xxxx

xx

I have no interest in crisps/chips or potato products ..... but give me cakes/bread/biscuits ... and I gain half a stone just looking at them. :break_diet:My OH now has to take them to work and put them in his locker, hide them on the highest shelf in the kitchen which I can't reach or buy stuff I don't like!!

Morning all. Sarah, Cheese is one of my favourite foods, and Quark is trying to call itself a cheese! I dont think so. :(

Beverley, I know what you mean. My daughter keeps wanting to make cakes lately so I let her have a few and then Chris gets to take those to work too. He's going to be the size of a house by the time I reach my goal :D

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it's looking good so far. God forbid I weigh again on Fri and it's not looking so good. Tha'll serve me right. I now get why you weigh in every day Sarah. x

Enjoying reading..; keep it up!! (and not just the amusing prose!)

Back