Nikki's 3rd time lucky diary!!!

Thursday 29th EE

Breakfast -- Banana.

Lunch -- Baked potato with beans salad and 2 sausages (3 syns).

Dinner -- Roast chicken dinner,with 2 yorkies (5 syns),sweetcorn,broccoli,peas and gravy (2 syns).

Supper -- Kellogs fibre plus bar (heb) and a hot choc (2 syns) made with milk (hea).

Last edited:
Friday 30th EE

Breakfast -- 1 slice of toast (heb) with butter (2 syns).

Lunch -- Mushroom and white wine pasta n sauce made with ss milk (hea).

Dinner -- Beefburger on roll (6 syns) with salad and a few homefries oven chips (6 syns).
Snack size crunchie (4 syns, i think) will check later.

Swam 40 lengths of pool.

what was the feta/salsa chicken like? Sounds fab! I really enjoyed reading your meals and got some good ideas for when i join! :)

Hi, glad u have enjoyed my diary and gotten some ideas. The chicken was quite nice, it's the 1st time i've tried feta cheese, it was cheesier than i was expecting ,if that makes sense!! As long as you like feta, you will like it.

Saturday 1st EE

Breakfast -- 2 rashers lean bacon,2 poached eggs, beans and toast (heb).

Lunch -- Homemade leek and potato soup, 1 banana.

Dinner -- Pizza express pollo pesto pizza from tesco (26 syns oooppps!!) baked potato and salad.
Also had wine , microwave popcorn and a handfull of those new galaxy counters. Not going to depress myself by trying to syn it all, but will definately have to swim a few more lengths tomorrow!!

Sunday 2nd EE

Breakfast -- 1 rasher lean bacon ,"fried" egg on a roll (heb).

Lunch -- Baked potato with beans and salad. 2 pears.

Dinner -- Spaghetti with bolognese sauce, parmesan (hea).

Swam 60 lengths of pool.

Last edited:
Monday 3rd EE

Breakfast -- 2 poached eggs on toast (heb).

Lunch -- Spag bol left over from last night with some cheddar melted on top (hea).

Dinner -- Going to have some salmon i got in tesco yesterday by the "saucy fish co" ,comes with a little pouch of sunblush tomato dressing and is free on ee and red. Will have roasted veg and couscous with it.

Supper -- 4 ryvita thins (8 syns), with 2 lauging cow triangles (3 syns). Shape yogurt and 1 apple.

Swam 50 lengths of pool.

Last edited:
Tuesday 4th EE Didn't lose anything this week thought i would lose at least a lb after all the swimming/gym. Hopefully have a good loss next week.

Breakfast -- 2 sausages (3 syns).

Lunch -- Spag bol with cheddar (hea).

Dinner -- Salmon fillet with roasted veg and couscous.

Packet of mcvities mini shorties (6.5 syns).

Last edited:
Wednesday 5th EE

Breakfast -- Banana and a shape yogurt.

Lunch -- Turkey and egg salad with 5 healthy choice potato croquettes (7.5 syns).

Snack -- Mugshot

Dinner -- 3 sausages ( 3 syns), mash and beans. Apple and raspberries.

Supper -- 2 slices toast (heb) with flora light (2 syns).

Last edited:
Thursday 6th EE

Breakfast -- Banana,1 hard boiled egg.

Lunch -- 2 slices turkey,1 egg with salad and a baked potato.1 tbsp light salad cream (1 syn).

Snack -- Cup of tea and alpen light (heb)

Dinner -- Chicken breast in ruskoline (5 syns), with spaghetti in a tomato sauce and salad.

Supper -- Milky coffee (hea) and alpen light (heb).

Last edited:
Friday 7th EE

Breakfast -- 1 apple.

Lunch -- Baked potato,salad and a spoon of homemade macaroni cheese (hea + 3 syns).

Dinner -- Same as last night,chicken in ruskoline (5 syns) with salad and pasta. WW yogurt.

Did 1 hour in the gym.

Supper -- 2 slices toast (heb), 1 laughin cow triangle (1.5 syns), ham and tomato.WW yogurt.

Last edited:
Saturday 8th EE

Breakfast -- 2 slices toast (heb), beans 2 poached eggs,2 sausages (2 syns) and 1 rasher lean bacon.

Lunch -- Pasta with tomato sauce.

Dinner -- Chicken fried rice from chinese (8 syns). 1/2 bottle wine (13 syns).

Sunday 9th EE

Breakfast -- Nothing ,couldn't be bothered!!

Swam 50 lengths of pool

Lunch -- Large jacket potato with beans and salad. WW yogurt and an apple.

Dinner -- Will be roast beef with gravy (2.5 syns), cauli,broccoli,peas and mashed potato.

Tuesday 11th EE
Couldn't weigh myself today as scales won't work, they were telling me battery was low so i changed it and now they don't work at all!! Anyway i have ordered a new pair that do your body fat etc from ebay only £12.99, bargain!!

Breakfast -- Banana.

Lunch -- Jerk pork (sw recipe syn free) with boiled rice and green beans.

Dinner -- Had a ham and mushroom omlette with beans and tinned potatoes sliced,sprayed with frylight and put in oven.They were really yummy kinda like sw chips but quicker and easier.
Stawberries,blackberries and 1 banana with 2% total greek yogurt (0.5 syns).

Supper -- 1 wholemeal pitta with 42g mozzarella (hea +b) and a scrape of salsa.

Snacks -- Packet of skips (4.5) and 1 mini crunchie (4).

9/105.

Last edited:
Wednesday 12th EE

Breakfast -- Banana.

Lunch -- Jacket potato,with ham and egg salad,1 tbsp lite salad cream (1 syn).

Snack -- Homemade veg soup.

Dinner -- Chicken and mushroom with boiled rice from chinese (5.5 syns).

15.5/105

Last edited:
Thursday 13th EE

Breakfast -- Banana.

Lunch -- Baked potato with 2 slices of roast pork, carrots,broccoli and a little gravy (2 syns).

Dinner -- Homemade veg broth, Pasta bolognese bake with cheese on top (hea) and a large salad.
Stawberries,blackberries and banana with total 2% greek yogurt (0.5 syns) and 2 m &s mini belgian choc meringues (2 syns).

Supper -- Wholemeal roll (heb) with ham salad + 1 laughing cow (1.5 syns). 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns).

27/105

Last edited:
Friday 14th EE

Breakfast -- Banana,apple and an activia yogurt.

Lunch -- Left over pasta from last night (hea) with peas and salad.

Snack -- Homemade veg broth.

Dinner -- Rump steak with salad,mayo (1.5 syns) and tinned potatoes made into "chips".Large glass of wine (6 syns).

35.5/105

Last edited:
Saturday 15th EE

Breakfast -- 2 poached eggs,beans and 2 toast (heb).

1 hour in gym.

Snack -- Grapes.

Lunch -- Pasta bolognese bake from other night (hea).

Dinner -- Homemade spring rolls ( 4 syns) with 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (2 syns) ,veg risotto (4 syns) with chicken breast. Wine (24 syns).

Snack -- 1 tesco light choices tortilla made into "crisps". (8.5 syns).

78/105

Last edited:
Sunday 15th EE

Breakfast -- Activia yogurt.

Swam 50 lengths of pool.

Lunch -- Homemade veg broth and some leftover risotto (4 syns).

Snack -- Small baked potato with tinned spaghetti.

Dinner -- Pasta with tomato sauce and cheese (hea) and small piece of crusty bread (7 syns).

89/105

Last edited:
Back