Nikki's diary 2014. 2 stone to lose.

Hi hun hope you're having a good day xx

Yet another mad day rushin around. Just having my treats now :) weather is fab today so was out and about all day. Going for a trial for a new job 2moro so early night tonight. So nervous :(

2moros plan:
Thurs 10th july

Breakie:
Allinson snack roll with ham. 4pp. Tea 1pp

Lunch:
Not actually sure yet. Fancy a nice big salad so might buy some stuff in town on way home from work trial :) will allow 4pp.

Dinner:
Jerk pork 7pp with cous cous 6pp and lots of stir fried veg.

Treats 2moro:
Crunchy curls 2pp
Cadbury mini caramel 2pp.

26/26.

Keeping my weeklies as we are having a bbq on sat so want to have some nice food and a few drinks :)

Sorry i havent had a chance to post on here since thurs. Trial for new job went great... And i got the job :) so ther has been a bit of celebrating lol. Had dinner out on thurs night. Was out for afternoon tea (scone and cake etc) for my mother in laws birthday yesterday and now today is our annual bbq which i had originally hoped to save my pp for :-/

So as my group is closed on monday (my weigh in day) im just goin to enjoy myself today and nurse my hangover 2moro then start fresh on monday.

However i did have a wee sneaky weigh this morn and according to my scales iv lost 6lb from last mondays weigh in. If this is the case its simply down to runnin around a lot!

Anyway hope u all have a lovli weekend and il b bk to postin on monday :)

Ok so im back :) back on plan and ready to get rid of the pounds :)
All my celebrating is now done. Altho i didnt eat a lot i weighed this morning and im bk up to last weigh in weight. Defo the alcohol. At bbq on sat i only had 1 hot dog and a pork chop with salad. All i ate the whole day! But anyway new week ahead doing pp.

Monday 14th july

Brunch:
Tesco bacon n cheese baked potato 7pp with large salad and mayo 1pp
Tea 1pp.

Dinner:
100g sweet potato fries 4pp. Large salad. Mayo 1pp. 1 x 4oz steak burger 7pp. 20g cheese 2pp

Snack:
Pineapple ice cream lolly 2pp
Grapes
1 terrys choc orange segment 1pp.

26/26

Last edited:
Burger sounds lovely am hopefully goin to iceland tomorrow ur good is making me hungry lol x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks like a lovely yummy day and u still have some points :D

Ooh now here i go what is sorbit can i ask u pls u know on simply filling is it ww petits and wraps free and ww bread and browne rice pp is defo the way forward x

Back