Nikki's diary 2014. 2 stone to lose.

Yes think the wraps, bread and brown rice r free, not sure bout the petit pains. I defo prefer pp as i have issues with portion control, plus ya can eat 'normal' food like chkn dippers etc just smaller portions. Suits my lifestyle better :)

Sorbet is kinda like ice cream only its more icey and usually made from fruit. :)

Sounds nice hun am havin 2 burgers in warby thins i would of usually had my weigh in now and be over indulging lol

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmm love burgers :) lol id do the same.

What day do u weigh hun iv always eat what i fancyed after and still lost 2 stone only past couple of weeks been of with me i love readin peoples diarys but am forgetfull for 3 points there good defo a new buy for me lol x

I weigh on a monday but it was closed last night. C i wouldnt know when to stop if i done that lol.

I had these lovely chocolate marshmallow things like maltesers from home and bargain wont be buyin again well done with keepin on plan hun x

They are lovely 15 for the bag wich i was meant to share with my mum and she didnt eat so yes greedy guts eat them i agree with shugarfairy how did u stop on the terrys orange mmm havnt had one in years lol x

Hi hun is the ww spread ok is it 0 points x

Hey hun food is looking good. How are you this evening? Xx

Hi hun how did ur tarot reading go i also do cards havnt in a wile though ur food looks yumi x

Back