Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

Gym went well today...

Did coach 2 5k. (30 mins)
1.5 mile bike ride.
10 minute strider session.

Felt really good as this was the first time in a week so was good to get back into the swing of it!

Actually had a sneaky scale hop today and due to me not going weigh in tonight I'm not going to take it as a result.... So weigh in is Thursday this week.

Starving this morning so had...

BREAKFAST
5 strawberries
2 x ryvita (HEXB)
2 x deli squares (part of HEXA)

SNACK
Penguin ( 5.5 syns )
Rolo x 6 ( 6 syns )

LUNCH
KFC!
2 chicken drummers all skin removed. ( I read that removing the skin made them free?? Please correct me if I'm wrong! )
1/4 pack of small fries (2.5 syns)

DINNER
Salad.

Syns 14

Last edited:
Hi Nicki...well done on your weight loss so far..you look fab!
Ive lost a stone and a half and now weigh 10st 6lb but wouldlike to get down to at least 10st.Are you finding it harder to lose and much slower now you are so close to target?...Have you got any tips to speed it up??xxx

CATHERINE2909 said:
Ive lost a stone and a half and now weigh 10st 6lb but wouldlike to get down to at least 10st.Are you finding it harder to lose and much slower now you are so close to target?...Have you got any tips to speed it up??xxx

Im 2lb away from target and lost 3lb last week. Im 8'7 atm so hope i can get target tonight lol. My tips would be lots of Superfree xx

CATHERINE2909 said:

Thanks hun :) i am finding harder now but I think because I'm relaxing and having more syns that's probably why.

I loved doing a success express week, worked wonders and lost 5 lbs!

Debating changing my target weight as I haven't actually set it with group, only done an interim target so can change it.

Good luck!

Xx

Hey Hun :)

Just thought I'd check in and say HI :) You seem to have your head well in the game again, your food looks good :) Hope the scales are kind to you this week :) x x

Firstly, wow well done in all your weight loss! Nearly at your goal!

What is success express week? I've noticed it in couple peoples pages..... I want express success please!!! :)

B's lovely lady said:
Firstly, wow well done in all your weight loss! Nearly at your goal!

What is success express week? I've noticed it in couple peoples pages..... I want express success please!!! :)

Heya :) thanks hun.

Success express is where you have 2/3's super free food and 1/3 free. Mine would usually be a big ham salad, or a chicken and veg soup. It does work but I found it hard to get back into the swing of things after. Went off plan for about 5. Days and then got straight back on it :)

Hoping it's worked and not had a gain!

Xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Im 2lb away from target and lost 3lb last week. Im 8'7 atm so hope i can get target tonight lol. My tips would be lots of Superfree xx

How did WI go hun?? X

Nikki<3 said:
How did WI go hun?? X

Lost 1/2lb. Bit annoyed with it really!!!! going to try harder this wweek. May try success express.....any tips on it?? im sick of paying lol and.my c is useless xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Lost 1/2lb. Bit annoyed with it really!!!! going to try harder this wweek. May try success express.....any tips on it?? im sick of paying lol and.my c is useless xx

Well half off is still good hun. I think with SE I found it best to have my HEXB for breakfast and then have big salads an use my HEXA on a salad and snack on fruit, also I only had 5 syns a day on SE.
That's not good about C being useless lol you could easily get to target next week!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Well half off is still good hun. I think with SE I found it best to have my HEXB for breakfast and then have big salads an use my HEXA on a salad and snack on fruit, also I only had 5 syns a day on SE.
That's not good about C being useless lol you could easily get to target next week!

Xx

Thanks hun. I rarely have my hex Tbh i should Try to have them more. Ill have to start liking salads Haha. Just find them so boring. What was u having with them x

alfsmummy11 said:
Thanks hun. I rarely have my hex Tbh i should Try to have them more. Ill have to start liking salads Haha. Just find them so boring. What was u having with them x

Usually ham, chicken, tuna, egg Mayo, crumbled ryvita, cheese! Anything I could get my hands on hah

Xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Do u think ur close to target now Nikki. Your a proper lil stunner u didn't need to lose any weight xx

Aww thanks :)

I'm debating what to set target at. Something keeps telling me 9st and I think that's what I want to be, but I'm more than happy to take the scenic route to get there! 5lbs to go so long as I don't have a gain tomorrow, which I probably will do.

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Aww thanks :)

I'm debating what to set target at. Something keeps telling me 9st and I think that's what I want to be, but I'm more than happy to take the scenic route to get there! 5lbs to go so long as I don't have a gain tomorrow, which I probably will do.

Xx

Your like me. I wanna be 8 stone x

Back