niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Your lunch sounds lovely, was it a ready meal? Yum!
Hey Lou

Yeah it was in the fridge section. It was my friend who pointed it out as she saw it in group with 1.5 syns written on the packaging. So thought i'd give it a go and it was worth the 1.5 syns. It tasted too good tbh so i went online to double check and yes 1.5 syns it is lol :D

Thats brilliant hun, well done... all the cool people are losing half a pound this week. x

Just in the middle of making a hopefully scrummy pan of spicy butternut and sweet potato soup. Just letting it cool down before i blitz away.

Only had my bran flakes and mug shot so far. No fruit - will nibble later. Actually looking forward to having two healthy extra's today. Going to have a small bowl of soup for a midday snack later. Can't wait to try it!

Hope you are all well xx

Friday - another green day :D

Breakfast - Bran flakes 2 boiled eggs and coffee
Lunch - Savoury rice and pineapple with yoghurt.
Dinner - pasta n sauce with lots of veggies or chips beans and quorn sausage.
Super- cheese on toast (hexs)

Hiya - food diary looking lovely, I think you're converting into a green girl, hehe. Enjoy your day, I'm off for a walk in the sunshine. x

It's so sunny today! I managed to go shopping with a short sleeve top on - WOW!!!!!

Having a fantastic day already. Been to put my grand national bets on. I live really close to the course wish I was actually there drinking beer, sunglasses on, glammed up to the nines but nevermind.. like i always say "maybe next year". Normally we go on our friends canal boat on the canal turn. Good crack! But not this year.

So looking forward to the big race. Currently watching the commentary on bbc 1- i think its coz its so close to me I pay an interest lol. otherwise i doubt i would tbh.

Then tonight im being wined and dined by OH as its our 4th year together so he is taking me out to an Italian resturant to celebrate. Realy looking forward to it. I am going to try and behave a little coz i SO want me new shiny sticker this week. So im going to go for melon to start and possibly salmon for main. No desert! Vodka and diet cokes all the way!:D

Today im doing EE
Breakfast - bacon on toast with tomato sauce 1 syn
Lunch - Tuna pasta.

Hate to brag, but I got the winner :-D

Never been to the National but we used to go to the St Leger and flat racing half a dozen times a year.

Congratulations on your 4 years together xx

Well done Sue!

Had an absolutely amazing time last night. I was spoilt rotten! Resturant was beautiful. Had Giant prawns in a tomato sauce to start and salmon with sauteed potatoes and veg for mains. We ended up going on a bar crawl afterwards lol. Forgot how many vodkas I consumed. But it was worth it!

Today is EE
Breakfast - Quorn sausage, bacon and beans with hex toast.
Lunch Cous Cous, bananna, activia yoghurt.
Dinner - Joes meatballs and spaghetti.

Thanks Lou. x

Well it was back to school today- pants! Feeling rather tired. Will take a few days to get back into the swing of things I think.

Green day
Breakfast -28g bran flakes and milk (a and b)
Lunch - Eat smart Reduced fat greek cheese salad (b) with pineapple.
Snack- Mug shot
Dinner - SW Quiche and chips with side salad.

Well tomorrow I have a twighlight inset day meaning im in work 8am til 6.30pm. Sooo rather than a salad for lunch which will only keep me ful for two hours I have just rustled up some Mixed bean cous cous salad. First time I made this and I am impressed! Just made up the cous cous with veg stock and added some chilli garlic flakes, tin of mixed beans and a splash of tabassco sauce. yummy!

So glad i grew the balls to mix that all together lol.

Anyways tomorrow's menu..
Green/EE- undecided.

Breakfast- 28g bran flakes.
Snack- Bananna
Lunch - Mixed Bean cous cous salad, grapes and yoghurt.
Snack - Mug shot
Dinner - Undecided.

I had cous cous for lunch too, although yours sounds much nicer, hope it's filled you up and you're not too knackered after your massive day. x

Hi Lou. It was surprisingly really filing.

Just got back from school and about to continue attacking the workload straight after dinner. Just having veggies and pasta with a choice of cheese on top. CBA doing anything else lol.

I really don't feel like i have lost weight this week. Infact i feel like have have put on. Won't surprise me tbh as i have been nibbling on chocoalte which i have forgotten to record on here. Mums bloody easter egg in the frdige is driving me insane!

Plus i did drink LOADS at the weekend lol!:D

Back