niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Lucky you with the choccy, have been using my syns for a twirl bar and must say it feels so naughty but guess tis on plan.

Maybe go for a nice long walk? Might help you feel like you've not gain?

Ohhhh man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gained 1.5lb this week :(.

I havent been angelic but I don't think I went over my syns. Hopefulyl its just my body being stubborn! Going back to basics thjis week. Dug out my first week diary and gonna try and do meals from then.

Must fit in more exercise too.

Fingers crossed aye!

Today EE
Breakfast - bran flakes and milk (a and b).
Lunch- mug shot, strawberrys and bananna.
Snack - crab sticks and muller light
Dinner- Spicy chilli and garlic turkey stir fry with noodles.

Great idea about digging out week 1 diary hun, I think it's just your body being stubbon and you'll be fine next week. Chin up x

Right today is an EE day for me.

Breakfast - bran flakes and a pear
Lunch- Left over stir fry and fruit salad.
Snack - Crab sticks
Dinner - Mushroom omelette and SW chips with side salad.
Snack- Quavers 4.5 syns and vodka 2.5 syns (coudlnt resist hard enough!)

As it's Friday I would normally have a drinkie pops. But not tonight. I am determined to have a marvelous week. Just hope it keeps up all week to be honest I normally start off well anyway and then feel deflated come Monday and struggle till WI night Wednesday. Got banger racing on Sunday. I normally cope alright there now. Used to get really tempted by the burger vans but now they do jackets Im made up!

Last edited:
Right well my intentions of not drinking fell. I ended up having just one drink.

Today Im attempting a red day.

Breakfast -muller light and joes sausge butty (b)
Lunch - Salmon salad
Dinner -Gammon, roasted toms, courgette and onion with cauliflower cheese (a)

Going to the cinema so might have a bag of quavers and a drink:D

Last edited:
Had a lovely evening.

Meant to be going to banger racing but I decided not to go as I have too much school work on and I had a little bit of a dodgy tummy tis morning- much better now tho.

Going EE today.
Breakfast - egg on toast with tomato sauce and muller light yoghurt (b) 1 syn.

Lunch -

Dinner- Turkey roast yummy!!! (Not had a roast in ages!)

Hi hun, hope you're feeling better now, turkey roast dinner sounds lovely. Yum.

I went out last night and counted up syns and comes to about 28 - 30, which is bad, but suppose I could have been a whole lot worse!! Happy Sunday x

Last night I had a mid-night craving for chocolate and ended up have two chocolate eggs- each the size of a xmas tree chocolate. I reckon about 5 syns mayb 6?

So today I have had no more syns.

Done an EE day.
Breakfast- 28g puffed wheat and milk
Lunch Pea and Ham soup with speedy fruit salad.
Dinner Turkey stir fr and egg noodles.

Nervous about WI tomoro. Think last week has lowered my confidence a bit. x

Good luck for WI hun, I'm sure you'll be fine, wow - only 1lb to your stone award, thats brill x

Well I lost the weight I put on last week which leaves me at 1lb to go for my stone.

Went to watch the darts on Thursday. I wasnt good. I had 6 bottles of lager!!!! a whopping 46 syns worth. Minus 15 as I saved the days syns knowing it wud be messy. So I still need to find 31 syns. Luckily I have the rest of my week to pull back the damage.

Yesterday I managed to save 6 syns leaving me with 25 to pull back.

Today is a red day.
Breakfast- just a pear and a coffee.
Lunch- ham chicken salad filled pitta bread (b) bananna and muller light.
Tea- Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with roasted BNS and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower (a)
Snack- hi fi bar at the cinema. Off out to watch shutter island tonight.

Syns- mayo 2 syns. Leaving 10 syns left to pull back. I can do this!!

Hi everyone.

Yesterday was a fabby day on plan. Went to watch kick ass at the cinema. Really enjoyed my hi fi bar I had taken with me. Also cut our grass with a very heavy petrol mower. Our grass is the size of a field so must have burnt off a few cals.

Feeling rather hungry today.
What wanted to be a red day turned into an extra easy day.
Breakfast - grapefruit and quorn sausage butty with tom sauce 2 syns
Snack- muller light and bananna
Lunch - crab sticks, few slices of chicken and some grapes
Dinner - pork roast. roast potatoes, cabbage, carrot and turnip and peas and sweetcorn. Chicken gravy 3 syns

Ended up having over syns today had a bag of quavers 4.5 syns and some choccy which I reckon was 6 syns :( Total now is 15 syns

Last edited:
Guess what! Im ill AGAIN!! :( Bloody hate my immune system. Can't even blame lack of fruit and veg lol! Ahh well stinking cold will go away soon hopefully.

Red day today
Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars and grapes(b)
Lunch Pork and veggies with gravy 2 syns hi fi bar (b)
Tea- SW Bacon and cheese quich (2xa's) BNS cubes.

Choccy- reckon about 6 syns.

Total = 8 syns.

Feeling a bit better today

Red Day
Breakfast - Grapefruit
Lunch- Tuna and onion with EL mayo 2 syns and a wholemeal pitta bread (b). Melon
Snack- slice of SW quiche, tomato sauce (1 syn)pear
Dinner - Chicken Roast BNS, Courgette, cherry tomatoes, Onion and cauliflower cheese (a)
Oh and 2 cups of coffee with milk 1 syn

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Woooohooooo, that's blooming brilliant hun, well done, brill, brill, brill. xx

Off out in a min to go back to school to watch the year 11 GCSE music performances. Taking my friend with me so should be a nice evening out. Having to have my tea super early which feels weird coz im not hungry.

Red day
Breakfast- pineapple
Lunch- Tuna mayo (2 syns) sarnies (b) fruit salad
Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese and garlic filling BNS and cauliflower. BBQ sauce 3 syns

Back