niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

ok here are the results...

Felt like a star in work today. All the pupils stopped and starred and had to double look at me to recognise it was me. Haha!! Im getting used to it now tho. It was a big shock at first. But im coming round to the change lol

Attachments

• Photo153.jpg
    Photo153.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Photo156.jpg
    Photo156.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 68
heyy...it looks great!!!....
sorry to say-much shinier and healthier than your old blonde look x...now you need a whole new wardrobe to compliment it lol...well worth a try i guess lol :D

im guessing your a teacher of some kind?

ps-dont laugh but i thought you were red before HAHAHAHAH

heyy...it looks great!!!....
sorry to say-much shinier and healthier than your old blonde look x...now you need a whole new wardrobe to compliment it lol...well worth a try i guess lol :D

im guessing your a teacher of some kind?

ps-dont laugh but i thought you were red before HAHAHAHAH

Haha.. yes im a teacher. My avatar pic is at work last comic relief day with my red comic relief wig on lol. I did get rather attached and was very tempted to go that exact colour red!! Settled for brown tho lol x

I agree- it does look alot healthier. :)

its a real boost when you do something radical with ya hair...i went from below shoulder to jaw length recently..i love it now lol...didnt realise what wonderful neck/shoulders i have lol....mind you the rest of me is debatable lmaoo x

tho today i having a hair-got-wet-now-frizzy day lol

Agreed you look gorgeous and it looks full and healthy :D

I think you'll be grateful at how much easier it'll be to maintain for sure.

:D yayyy well done you!!!!

i wi in wed evening too... :)

i dont like it tho lol..always feel if i eat lots in day il weigh heavier ....do you go light with your food b4 wi?

right im off to eat my bak pot n pasta n sauce..cos im sooo hungry lol

good loss today x

Got a lovely text off my consultant today to congratulate me on my loss. As i couldn't stay to class becasue I had to shoot off to parents evening she informed me that I was slimmer of the week!!:D.

So i've decided to continue with doing some red days in the week. I find if i mix EE up with red days I tend to lose better.
Blufizz how did you do this week? xx

i lost 4.5 :)

so thats all the weight id gained over the last month of not going and 0.5lb as well lol..

its given me the boost mentally i needed so hope to stick with it now :D

i feel like im back to square one but at least im going in the right direction :)

Bloomin forgot to pick up a food diary from class last ngiht so im gonna jot down here what ive had. I MUST write a diary otherwise I have a tendancy to forget what i eat lol.

Done a diary for 4 weeks solid now must keep going...
RED DAY
Breakfast- felt rather sick after KFC last night so had a bananna at 10am.

Lunch- Tuna salad with EL mayo (1.0) and onion. Activia Yoghurt and pear.

Snack- Morrisons BBQ chilled chicken pieces with some pickled onions and gerkins.

Dinner- Steak, BNS, Asparagus and Brocolli.

Planning on using my HEXs on some marmite on toast with a cup of hot cocoa :D

Congratulations on your big loss :) have to agree with you on the red & EE losses. Must admit it's lovely having so many red recipes at hand on the forum :)

Congratulations on your big loss :) have to agree with you on the red & EE losses. Must admit it's lovely having so many red recipes at hand on the forum :)
Awww thanks hun. Im hoping for another 3lb this week for my stone award but not sure whether thats do able now i had a kfc yesterday lol. Will try my damn hardest though! :D

Woooooooooohoooooooooooo off for two weeks!! OH YEAH:bunnydance:

Today im having another RED DAY

Brekkie- Bananna, plum and grapes.
Lunch- Mexican chicken pieces, grapes, (Might have some cheese on toast in a bit with my hexs)

Tea- Steak, onions, BNS, Cauliflower and Broccoli.

Syns- choccies at work to celeb end of term prob about 6 syns worth.

Back