Nina's journey with CD and Dr. Phil -- I am working on blocking the satsified binger.

May 4th is my Final Restart -- must promie myself this pleasure

heheheh, very amused at myself...I just cant seem to give myself a chance...Ate again...and vow to restart -- just have been quite ill and then felt a bit down, then sniffles again...

So Friday the 4th is my start date...no prob with weekends...cuz all the days look the same for me...

I want to lose my weight, become healthy, and lead a fuller life...in search for some inspiration...and Dr, Philhas done all he can for me...the book was verygoodand I learned alot from freeing myself from emotional eating...

Day 1 under my belt!!!

well, I made it thru day 1 -- no real hairy points...but I am going to bed early -- just had my last soup...a bit of afull belly -- feels all warm and cozy...

*insight* perhaps that full feeling is part of my usual binge effect -- but now I am tricking my body with CD! tehehehehe*won't tell my chatterbox that!

roll on day 2...

Thanks DQ for checking in on me...how sweet...;)

I am doing pretty good...day 3 went by well...just battling the sniffles...but not hungry at all!!!

roll on day 4...

DQ, love your dragonz! there gr8t!

day 4 going well...just keeping myself busy!

how r u???
(is that ur new weight tracker??)

Yep. With everything that was going on I am back to the original 10% but feeling like I am getting myself back in gear :D

with more than a month on and off -- i took off some time and will be back into full swing of things -- june 11th complete SSing!!

so feeling inspired as i have ran around thewhole forum reading posts etc...

looking forward to a fresh restart...

DQ -- thanks for the words of encouragment...I am surprised anyone was still waiting around 4 me!!!

thanks again sweetie -- day 1 was a bit rough...clucking on...

how have u been???

My back is still giving me gyp, but you know me I just keep on plodding. Well done on getting through your day - drink that water and keep on going mate :cool:

I am back...once more...determined not to keep letting myself down -- cuz the cycle of disappointment is dangerous and keeps me fat and unhealthy...

day 1 finished...didnt feel hungry but the headache is massive!

Thanks Kath and DQ for checking in on me...been a hectic week...struggling with the diet but not been beating up myself and managed a 4 lb loss! very happy for week two to roll on!

Nice weightloss 4 u as well DQ! How has ur back been feeling? Have u been out to enjoy the far and few sunny days we've got??

btw, I started at 46.6 BMI and now down to 40.6 -- will be so ecstatic when its 30.6!!!!!

gonna start chuggging my soda...hehehe I mean h20 --:party0027:

big thanks kath!!

will try to post more during the week -- btw, that my baby brother who is staying with me this summer -- what a handful! but I will surely miss him when he's gone...having this stress (albeit a good from a good source) hashelped me uncover some binge behaviors -- hence the sloooooooooow losses...

life is to learn...

Back