• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



NINE WEEKS IN - Christmas and New Year too

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#1
Well I gained two pounds! I was delighted with that, it will come off easily in the next week or so. To survive an eating holiday like Christmas and only gain two pounds after losing six stones is amazing.

I have learnt that I just don't need much food and that although I can relax a bit I will always need to eat sensibly. This is more than compensated by feeling so fit, having so much energy and of course the clothes.
Nothing compares with slim jeans and slinky jumpers. Its just fantastic.

Good luck Exanters, you will never regret the short term pain (in took me eight months to lose six stones) - the long term gain is brilliant.

GSQ
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
#2
Getslimquick said:
Well I gained two pounds! I was delighted with that, it will come off easily in the next week or so. To survive an eating holiday like Christmas and only gain two pounds after losing six stones is amazing.

I have learnt that I just don't need much food and that although I can relax a bit I will always need to eat sensibly. This is more than compensated by feeling so fit, having so much energy and of course the clothes.
Nothing compares with slim jeans and slinky jumpers. Its just fantastic.

Good luck Exanters, you will never regret the short term pain (in took me eight months to lose six stones) - the long term gain is brilliant.

GSQ
Yay go GSQ really glad this wasn't a stumbling block for you we need you here to inspire us :)
 

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#3
DustQueen said:
Yay go GSQ really glad this wasn't a stumbling block for you we need you here to inspire us :)
Thank you DustQueen. I follow your progress too.
Now for a very strict week

GSQ.
 
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
#4
Getslimquick said:
Thank you DustQueen. I follow your progress too.
Now for a very strict week

GSQ.
Oh dear better start behaving myself then ;) xxx good luck this week x
 

Thetrigos

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 3st6lb(21.82%)
#5
Well done GSQ, i'm glad to see you survived in tact ;) Are you still using the exante products in your maintaining? If so will you be upping their use to lose the 2lbs or lose it just through healthy eating? x
 

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#6
Thanks - first this is more difficult than doing TS. At least then the only choices were which flavour.

My current plan seems to be porridge for breakfast, made with water and a handful of fruit,.. seems to last ok.
Lunch exante soup (my favourite is vegetable) but with a wholemeal roll - dinner low carb, no fat - and meat / chicken or fish only at week ends. No alcohol. the five o'clock hunger goes with some fruit - sometimes! But I would prefer a biscuit or chocolate.
Tea: Last night poached egg on toast - no butter. Tonight - home made vegetable soup and home made bread. Saturday steak and salad. Fresh fish goes down well too and I love prawns and smoked salmon.

I got into the habit of Exante soup in a flask - its filing and I like it. Not having any shakes just now. I seem to feel the cold much more now so I am not planning TS unless I have to, and only then when its warmer.
Some other habits I have acquired - no snacking between meals, no sugar, no crisps etc.. Still have difficulty in avoiding Christmas cake but it was hidden last night!
So weigh once a week - if it goes up I will change the plan, but for now on track.
Swimming too - 40 lengths, five time as week - quite fast. I think it helps general fitness and toning - but does not use as many calories as running.
I hope this helps.

GSQ
 

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#9
dawndesperatetoloose! said:
GSQ..how fantastic!! Again....you make it seem achievable! Super to see your food diary too. Keep on being succesfull its fab to read!
Thank you. I really appreciate all the support on here. It's just as important now as when I was losing the weight. Thank you

GSQ.
 

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#11
ITS WEEK 10 NOW

And with a struggle, just back on target. Its seems so much easier to lose weight than it is to maintain a weight loss. So it seems I am on this watch the intake for life.

Any advice on my so called and now old / past 'friends'? The fat ones are total *****es! Its the clothes and new confidence that can't stand.

GSQ
 

Darcy15

This is my year
S: 19st0lb C: 15st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 3st2lb(16.54%)
#12
Any friend who doesn't delight in your amazing success and transformation is no friend.

Rejoice in your new found confidence, love yourself and your new clothes!

Genuine friendship will last. :)
 

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#13
Darcy15 said:
Any friend who doesn't delight in your amazing success and transformation is no friend.

Rejoice in your new found confidence, love yourself and your new clothes!

Genuine friendship will last. :)
I hope so - I feel a bit lonely now. I decided to avoid situations where the comments were like spears.

Thank you Darcy and good luck on your journey.

GSQ
 
S: 12st13lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#14
Hi GSQ, its the ones that dont mention it that I decide to dump!! Thats my yard stick, if theyre too mean minded to even acknowledge it...then put them out with the xmas tree!!
Being heavy Ive been a real people pleaser all my life, how are you, you look great...etc...etc.... and its only when that a change happens with yourself that you realise how people dont always do it back....been big joureny for me in weight and mindset with exante.
Any way..physco babble rant over and have a lovely week maintaining!!
 

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#15
dawndesperatetoloose! said:
Hi GSQ, its the ones that dont mention it that I decide to dump!! Thats my yard stick, if theyre too mean minded to even acknowledge it...then put them out with the xmas tree!!
Being heavy Ive been a real people pleaser all my life, how are you, you look great...etc...etc.... and its only when that a change happens with yourself that you realise how people dont always do it back....been big joureny for me in weight and mindset with exante.
Any way..physco babble rant over and have a lovely week maintaining!!
Magnificent. It was the one who said nothing - I had not seen her for six months- that's the one who hurt me most. Great advice, I agree I have a Diploma in People Pleasing too it's time to change.

I love your psycho babble, carry on and thank you

GSQ
 

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
#17
Thank you Darcy, you are very kind I am almost ready to add some before and after photos .

Food? Not so bad, back to goal weight. I seem to have cracked breakfast and lunch but by five / six pm I am ravenous I need to find something to eat then, quick, easy portable and filling without pushing in too many calories. Once I have had my tea I'm fine it's just the five Pm struggle. But I love love love being slim, no aches and pains. No back ache, neck ache, knee ache. Loads of energy and a few grumpy fat friends but I am loving it at goal. Still swimming too.

Thank you for asking, the support really helps.

GSQ
 

Darcy15

This is my year
S: 19st0lb C: 15st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 3st2lb(16.54%)
#18
I'm working hard so I can finally join you in the maintainers gang :D

Your success is such an inspiration to me, so thank you for keeping in touch :)
 
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
#19
Getslimquick said:
Thank you Darcy, you are very kind I am almost ready to add some before and after photos .

Food? Not so bad, back to goal weight. I seem to have cracked breakfast and lunch but by five / six pm I am ravenous I need to find something to eat then, quick, easy portable and filling without pushing in too many calories. Once I have had my tea I'm fine it's just the five Pm struggle. But I love love love being slim, no aches and pains. No back ache, neck ache, knee ache. Loads of energy and a few grumpy fat friends but I am loving it at goal. Still swimming too.

Thank you for asking, the support really helps.

GSQ
I can't wait to join you I'm so fed up with these stupid fat aches and pains everywhere
 
S: 20st7.5lb C: 20st6lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.52%)
#20
Wow :D
You have done great GSQ!
Really great !!
I hope to get my head back into this, and lose the last bit of blubber, and goal :)
 


Similar threads



Top