Nipple discharge

ykciv1985

Hello, I've got pcos and have managed to get my periods back to some regularity over the last year. However this last week I'm experiencing a new problem, a clear sometimes whiteish discharge from my nipples when I squeeze them, my breasts are also quite tender and well... bigger. I've done a test, and am definitely not pregnant. Do you think it's a pcos related thing? Has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks xx

you really need to talk to your doctor about that I think, nipple discharge can be caused by a lot of things, but shouldnt be overlooked.

It can be hormonal, it can be the Montgomery glands, but its always always adviseable to get it checked out.

Also stop squeezing them! It can cause infection in your creast tissue which is not adviseable.

Deffo go to Drs as I have PCOS and also overproduction of prolactin which is breast milk hormone they will test you and see of u need medication x

They took some blood and I'm got an appointment for the results this afternoon, I will let you know! Thank you for your replies :) x

My thyroid is low :S they took more blood, eak, also because my hormones are all over the place, having periods but apparently still not ovulating :( I've been recommended against the pill - it's a bit pointless if I'm not ovulating anyway! The worry is I 'might' ovulate and although I REALLY want a baby one day, now isn't an ideal time plan one. As far as contraception goes i am currently using condoms with my boyfriend but we have both been checked and don't have any STIs (phew I couldn't cope with more complications in _that_ area) I wondered about a diaphragm, has anyone tried it? Any opinions would be appreciated! Xx

Back