Discover Nixnax's WW diary

ugh i've fallen off of the waggon big time over the last week.

My boyfriend lost his job so have been preoccupied. on the plus side i have STS so that's good.

I'm not going to do my food diary today as i've not been good. Monday is a new week and a new start :)

Hey sorry to read about your other half. Losing a job is hard but this time of year its always worse. Hope it gets sorted soon. Sts is fine you have done so well don't beat yourself up. Here's to a new week!

Well i'm pleasantly surprised today. I weighed myself a day early as i'm going to an all you can eat chinese place as it's my birthday tomorrow so the scales tomorrow will be shocking no doubt.

Scales today say - 2lbs :) Now 10St 11lbs :) so happy. I haven't really tried this week, but i've been very stressed.

Well I haven't been on the diet at all this week. it was my birthday on tues and i've pretty much eaten out every night. I'm eating out again tonight and have a night on the town tomorrow with my friends. I'm expecting a large gain this tuesday coming to be honest. Ah Well, it was a good week.

Back to it on monday :)

Hope you had a lovely birthday it certainly sounds like you have had a blast! Any gain will soon be shifted :-D

dreading weigh in day tomorrow. I drank my body weight on saturday night, Mind you I had my head down the loo all of sunday so.... too much info no doubt ;) Was a wicked night though:)

Hi hun
Am bak x
Happy belated birthday wishes to u x
N sorry about ur boyfs job hunni x
Hope ur well x am just trying to catch up with ppls diaries.
Had a fab hol, put on 5lb, oops, n its too cold here!

Have a fab xmas n new yr hun xx

Back