Discover Nixnax's WW diary

Nixnax said:
it's hard work and i feel like a complete weakling. I have to make the most of it on weekdays as the BF works away. When he's home I become so lazy on the exercise front. he's home all the time from next week as well Argh!! I'll have to ban him from the living room whilst I do the shred. I don't want him seeing all the jiggly bits lol xxx

U doin well hun x keep it up x
Aw ur bf will love ur wobbly bits! ;-)
u enjoyin living together as lovebirds?
Xx

Well.... we moved in together in aug and then he started working away 5 times a week!! Charming aye?! he's back this weekend for a few weeks so I shall soon find out. xxx

Right... today's diary

Breakfast
2 slices of white toast, spread, peanut butter - 5

lunch - Morrisons eat smart Taglitelle ham and mushroom - 8

Dinner - Roasted Veg, chiabatta, chicken Cesar salad - 8

21/19

I have gone over today, but i'm doing the usual 8 miles of bike riding and the shred tonight, so i'm not going to give myself a hard time about it.

I've not had any alcohol this week (which must be a record if i'm honest!!)

I also hopped on the scales this morning and I have lost 2lbs since starting on Tues. I am aiming to keep this up all weekend (I need to do this). The boyfriend is being really supportive and is having what I have, he's even cooking it :)

fab loss there!! its always a help when you have someone to do the plan with...i live with my dil who is also doing it...i dont think i could stick to it if i was doing it alone....have a lovely weekend...and after no alcohol i think a lil drinkie might be in order for you! :D

He's only doing at tea times and weekends, well whenever we eat together really (unless we eat out, then i'm sure he'll have the greasiest meal he can manage).

I was so chuffed to see that this morning. I'm trying to cut out alcohol for 2 weeks, as I'm sure a LOT of my calories come from that. That's probably where the lost weight has come from. I'll definitely be drinking at the end of the month because It's my birthday, but ideally I'm trying to really limit it until then :)

My official weigh in day is Tues so fingers crossed it's still 2lbs by then :)

Aw that was bad timing x bless ya hav a lovely wkend hun xx

Thanks Hannata, I LOVE the apple and Blueberry. It's nice and sweet and cures my craving for sugar :)

Morning all.

Well saturday I was good and only went over by 0.5 points, but I did a shed load of cleaning and bike riding so I'm sure that I worked it off :)

sunday however I was not so good and was probably over by around 10 points!! Very naughty but will be making up for it this week.

Todays menu -

Breakfast - OSS A+B - 2.5

Lunch - Soup and half chiabatta roll - 3.5

Dinner - Stir Fry - 4

Snacks - melba toast and cheese triangles - 2.5

12.5/19

Plenty of points left for munchies :)

I have worked my backside off this weekend so I am all achy. I had a day off the shred yesterday because I worked 9 hrs. Back on it today day 6 of level 2 :)

xxx

I love a good stir fry...low points and you can have plenty! Im sure all your exercise will cancel out any little slip ups!

Thanks Dinx :) I love stir fry's you really get value for your points. I put so much veggie stuff in it, it's huge :)

Well campers, it's been a week now and my official weigh in is -3lbs :) yay, really happy with that.

I ended up eating 17 points yesterday.

As I have now gone down into the 10's :D i'm only allowed 18 points now.

so here is today's diary

Breakfast - OSS - Apple and Blueberry - 2.5

Lunch - Chicken and vegetable broth with a sundried tom Chiabatta - 3.5

Tea - my bacon pasta dish - 8

Snacks - 2 x pink and whites - 2
Morrisons apple breakfast Bar - 1

17/18

Last edited:
Food menu looks good babe xx

hiya, here to follow you :) your the 2lbs more than what i was when i started weight watchers good luck xx

Hey hun, yay i've gained a stalker :) I love stalking ;)

I'm glad to be in the 10's again, only just in them, but in them is all that counts. I would like to get down to about 9st7lbs, anything below 9st and i look a bit ill. I got to 8st7lbs on the 'break up' (splitting up with BF) diet (not recommended) about 5 years ago and looked awful.

Loving the weight watchers, it forces you to really look at what you are putting into your body. xxx

Hey hun, yay i've gained a stalker :) I love stalking ;)

I'm glad to be in the 10's again, only just in them, but in them is all that counts. I would like to get down to about 9st7lbs, anything below 9st and i look a bit ill. I got to 8st7lbs on the 'break up' (splitting up with BF) diet (not recommended) about 5 years ago and looked awful.

Loving the weight watchers, it forces you to really look at what you are putting into your body. xxx

Haha, i do follow everyones diarys a lot on here even if i dont comment all the time, im always looking to see what people are eating to get ideas! I cant remember last time i was 9stone, probably before i was with my bf, the last 5 years have been a mixture of alcohol and takeaways :p My first goal is 9st 7 to see how i look until my birthday last week i was only 3lb away i gained 2lb tho so im not 5lb away but i will get there! Ideally i wanna be 9st but who knows i might wanna loose more we shall see. I definatly agree it makes u relise how much bad food you was eating before! x
x

Your doing well :)

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks so i'm sure i'll be having a little gain then. I've put myself on an alcohol ban until then as I really want to kick start the weight loss. I'm pretty sure a lot of my cals came from alcohol before (and takeaways, I love them). I work in a pub part time and am drinking too much really. Lets hope this works :) xxx

It will :) when did u start?? Hw comes u decided to do old points & nt pro points x

I started it last week. I did it before for about a month and lost half a stone. Wishbird on here emailed me all the info, and most of it was old points stuff. I also hear better feedback about the old points system. It is more strict, but it's harder to make mistakes with. I don't like the thought of the 49 weekly points, surely they are just allowing you to be naughty. I haven't looked deep enough into the PP system, but I get on with discover. I have made a few mistakes on it but hey, i'll burn it off later :) are you on PP? xxx

Oohh i see well i started on pro points in january and did it up till yesterday, today i started simply filling x

you've done well on it :) I defo need to look at the Simply Filling xx

Back