Nixx's path to skinniness

Ssing is soul sourcing ......a nice term for just having the drinks......it took me a while to get used to some of the terms.....so I am going to be good now I have had my blip.....and gonna ss for me !

Well done on being so strong......though I have found it pretty easy at occasions, it has been harder when its me and the boys in the evenings .....but im over that now.

Last edited:
Thanks both :) Hoping it'll keep working for me now that I've found a diet and a taget (my holiday) that I can stick to. I've always lost slowly, whatever diet I've been on, so fingers crossed this is the one that shifts the flab a little quicker :D

The diet won't fail you hun, only you can fail the diet - if you see what I mean! If you stick to it, it WILL work and the pounds will keep dropping off. You will reach target in no time! Keep on glugging - onwards and downwards as they say.

I wont fail it, I promise. I understand how it works, and all the reasons that one little pick will undo days and maybe weeks of good work. I'm not suffering all this only to fail *determined face* LOL

Hey Cheryl I might nick that saying for my thread title....lol

Feel free hun! Just something I used to say to myself on one of those "dark" days I had sometimes!!

How are you today, buzzing along still I hope:D

I wont fail it, I promise. I understand how it works, and all the reasons that one little pick will undo days and maybe weeks of good work. I'm not suffering all this only to fail *determined face* LOL

Hope you are still feeling as strong and positive...this will certainly see you through.

I am, I am. I used to think - "life's to short to diet and not enjoy what you like", but I've changed it to "life's to short not to be slim and enjoy it even more".

I am, I am. I used to think - "life's to short to diet and not enjoy what you like", but I've changed it to "life's to short not to be slim and enjoy it even more".

So good to see you so positive......!
Life is too short....thats for sure.

How true hun. Keep up the positivity and you will be fine!

X X X X

I will, I know I will. I can see results already, which is what I need, and why I chose this desperate fast measure rather thatn go to WW and do it slowly but surely. I'm too impatient and I have a holiday to look fabulous for!

Hey Nixx, how you doing ?
You have not been around much....I think all the Lipotrimers have been abducted by aliens......!

Hi sonya, yes i've been around, lurking. I lost 5 more this week, so that's 13 now in 2 weeks, so am dead pleased. Not much to tell people when you're on this, is there?! "Got up, had a shake, went to work, had a shake, came home, had a shake, went to bed... repeat!"

I'm sure it'll be worth it. How's it going, have you had a good week?

Hey Nixx well done you can come on here and chat too you know...there is the chit chat forum or you can chat to people on the other diets.,......by no means are you restricted to this forum.
If you look in chit chat there is a thread called threadstoppers.....we have a right giggle in there.

Hi all

Only lost 3 today :-( - is this about normal at this stage? 8 first week, 5 second, and now 3. The chemist said it's likely to be because I'm due on my period in a day or two - is that true?

Oh and how do I change the title of this thread!!!

Wow 16lbs in 3 weeks thats great going.

To change the title of the thread click next to the title it should appear in a box and highlighted in blue. You can now edit it then click to the side of revised title and it will be saved.

Thanks Sonya - done!

stargold.jpg
WELL DONE A GOLD STAR FOR YOU.

Back