• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No Group Setting for LL Management

Hi everyone, I lost 3st before Christmas and am now in Development, but when I want to go into Management the groups that are available I am unable to attend. My LLC said she will help all she can, but I was really looking forward to a group setting. I started LL knowing the advantages of groups and thought that the night I attended for Abstinence would just continue. Anyone else experienced this? If yes, how did you get on? Many thanks for reading.:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

melarnz

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi. I Am in developers too. My group consists of 2 people!!! It is a struggle and am considering moving times. The problem is there are not as many people with as much to lose as me!!!

Good luck xxx

When we were in Developers our LLC amalgamated the groups 2 or 3 times when they dwindled down. At first we were reluctant, but actually it worked fine. I wouldn't have met BL otherwise.
In management I do go to the group almost every week. It's not convenient for me, but I feel it is essential so have had to make changes so I can attend.
It keeps me focused.
Is there no way you can go Pet?