No longer the FAT friend..Blowing off the cobwebs! Contains Food Talk.

OMG I'm thrilled for you, well done :)
What a great start to the day :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! Your motivation in your diary is one of the stories on here that keeps me going, so thank you to!

Wow Summer that's excellent! So pleased for you :) Im with you from today on the 6 weeks plan!

Thank you Crystal! Whoop! Come and sit beside me on the 6 week train! The time will go fast as its an express train, so hold on tight as the fat flies off us :D:D

On my phone so can't thank or quote :(

So 6 weeks it is then.... Then bye bye Exante! Hello new life and whatever that brings!

I take away the right to change my mind. I have decided 6 weeks then I'm done, so going to make then count! Then I will exercise and cal count with low carb off the rest which I know I can do. Lost 3 stone a couple of years ago that way.

Whoop! I feel almost relieved I have an end in sight x

Yes we will! :D I am going to start researching menu plans now for when exante is a goner lol! I have a whole new focus all of a sudden!

How is your day going? Mine is not to bad even though the fam are tucking into sausage and chips as I type and it smells lush! I'm going to lose myself in a veg or mushroom soup! Ohhhh decisions hahaha!

My day is actually going great but thats down to being out all morning and being on the phone all afternoon, lol. Who has time to worry about food? ;)

Haha Jo! You are like the cat that has the cream! Enjoy, enjoy!

Today I have had:
Banana shake for breakfast.
Toffee & nut bar for lunch
Boiled egg for a snack
Will have Veg soup for dinner!

Had to have an egg! I have been running about getting stupid bits done in the house and was about to eat the dog as was so pooped! Felt better after my egg.

Just went for a shower and hopped on the scales (bad, bad girl!) and I weigh half a pound lighter then I did this morning! Never seen it like that before! Usually show + 2 in the evenings!

You've done great today, sounds like a busy one.

Another day nearly ticked off!

Breakfast: Banana shake again!
Lunch: Orange and Choc bar.
Dinner will be Mushroom soup.

2.5l of water done so far, going to finish up some more then treat myself to a Dr pepper zero with lotsa ice.

The days are going so fast now, I think its because I have finally settled on an end date. 6 Weeks left of exante. By deciding on this, I know I only have 6 weeks left..I HAVE to make them count! Get as much off as I can.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Hi chick,

you sound totally motivated and clear on where you want to be and im sure you can do it.

6 weeks out of your life and then you can get on with it without all this hanging over you.

I am totally with you on the 6 week challenge thing (although I am out next weekend and have a planned night/day off), but apart from that, I have got nothing else planned to get in the way.

Im sure we can all do it...xxx:)

Hi chick,

you sound totally motivated and clear on where you want to be and im sure you can do it.

6 weeks out of your life and then you can get on with it without all this hanging over you.

I am totally with you on the 6 week challenge thing (although I am out next weekend and have a planned night/day off), but apart from that, I have got nothing else planned to get in the way.

Im sure we can all do it...xxx:)

Yay! Another one for the 6 week express :D Jo and Crystal have seats on this train to! We are all driving it and we like it fast...hahaha :D

I to have a night out coming up, its such a posh night I really can't faff about there. It will be to obvious. It happens about once every 3 years and a full on traditional night, ball gowns the lot :cry: So I will be making good choices that night but will have a few drinkies to :D

Enjoy your night, life should never, ever stop because we want to lose weight, have made that mistake before and it soon becomes to much and I jump off the wagon, its finding the balance xx

Thank you so much for your support xx

Oooh posh do, be fun wearing nice stuff and you'll look hot with all that weight lost! Post up piccies when you decide what you're wearing!

Oooh posh do, be fun wearing nice stuff and you'll look hot with all that weight lost! Post up piccies when you decide what you're wearing!

great idea!! I bet you look stunning in your posh frock...pls post pics!!..x

6 weeks is TOTALLY do-able. That's basically my goal too (with the odd lunch meeting that I can't get out of). Am off to Dubai for a few days and want to get as much off as poss

xx

Awww! I will be to shy just yet to post pics :( If you have facebook, feel free to PM me your link and I will add you :D I may put a pic up on there lol...I am never in front of the camera so even now I dont think I have any pics up there! xx

great idea!! I bet you look stunning in your posh frock...pls post pics!!..x

I'm scared of "getting dressed" up... :( My hair is awful and I am really concious of it! My elder daughter may have a few tricks up her sleeve to help me though :D

6 weeks is TOTALLY do-able. That's basically my goal too (with the odd lunch meeting that I can't get out of). Am off to Dubai for a few days and want to get as much off as poss

xx

Oh Dubai! Lucky, lucky, lucky you! One of the places that I want to go before I die! We can DO this Toots! Just gotta keep on truckin! :D

-----------------------

I feel sick :( I don't know why, but I have woken up feeling really sick and very dizzy today. Hope it passes soon, will glug at the water and see how it goes.

Oh re: facebook! If anyone wants an extra friend on FB, feel free to pm me your link and I will add ya :D I don't broadcast on there that I am doing this diet as to often in the past I have said I was "dieting" and fell off the wagon publicly! This way only my OH knows...I have it in my head I will emerge like a butterfly from fatdom and people will be stood in amazement! hahaha! I am sure it won't exactly be like that...but well one can hope!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Go summer! Go summer! (in my crazy way lol) hope you feel better soon, I feel a bit nauseous on vcld's, reckon it's common as my mate did too.
Will pm you fb link def, need to get on my lappy, can't do it on phone!
Hugs x

There better be a pic on fb lady coz I want to see. ;)

Less than 6 weeks to go now. 38 days left if Ive calculated correctly. Not that Im counting down the days or anything, lol.

Morning! I am on my phone so can't thanks and quote :(

I'm feeling a bit :(

I'm a daily weigher... Naughty, naughty I know.. But it seems I will only have lost a 1lb tomorrow! Arrgghh! I know that the scales will not give us the losses on demand, that in the end they will "catch up"... But look at my losses overall...the first few weeks wee little gems.. Now I am fighting for every lb.

I am 100% ts, apart from the other day when I had a boiled egg. I drink 3-4litres of water a day at the moment.

I can't starve myself for 1 to 2lb a week. And I do starve. Every single day I am hungry, ketosis does not cure hunger for me. It's not "head hunger" it's sore tummy hunger where I even fancy nibbling on the dog biscuits!

I know this is a whingy post and I am sorry :( Exante say on average a stone a month... I have followed the plan to the letter and I will be no where near that. I keep thinking I was so stupid to go on this.. If I had exercised and healthy ate, even at this weight my body would of been a better shape. Instead I am all flabby, baldy, with a messed up, relying on laxatives metabolism! I do get that things are meant to "catch up" but like many others, I am doing this for the quick results... Which just are not happening.

This is, hand on heart, my very first "f@ck it day!!"

Sorry :(

Back