No longer the FAT friend..Blowing off the cobwebs! Contains Food Talk.

Day 6

Day 6

Still going strong! Had half a choc shake for breakfast, had a bar for lunch, have yet to still have the other half of this mornings shake and my soup later for tea! Its weird but today I am really not hungry and as I see the packs as medicine, its hard to have them "just because" like I would in the past with a biscuit lol

I know I cant expect hunger free days every day but ah it sure is nice to have one today!

Hope everone else is having a good day :)

Sounds like your in the right frame of mind and it does get easier!

I really missed my morning cup of tea and like you couldnt have it black but Ive started drinking green tea now, first cup i made, I hated because it was so bitter but thats because boiling water, so now I make them with cold water put in first to cover the tea bag and then let the kettle stand for a min before pouring in, I really like it, so maybe try that, gives u another drink to have as well as I have it with my morning shake, so more fluids going in, means I feel full for longer.

Amen to that

Day 6[/

I know I cant expect hunger free days every day but ah it sure is nice to have one today!

Hear here!

I love it when I'm properly in ketosis
It's the lack of hunger that makes this doable

And thanks as well for reminding me how nice an iced vanilla coffee is :)

Day 7

Day 7

Oh girls and guys! I am starving! I have been 100% but its soooooo hard! :(

Weigh in day tomorrow though! Whoop! I have made myself accountable because when I started this last Thursday, when I weighed in the morning Hubby watched the results with me :eek: And every Thursday he is going to be my "weigher inner" haha!

I am happy about that BUT I just know the weeks I STS or have a small loss he will think I have been munching even though he would NOT care if I had, he tells me all the time he loves me whatever..but in my head I will think in his head that he thinks I have been at the biscuits! Complicated lol! I do explain it all to him but I think I made to much of a big deal of reading out peoples losses and going "wow..listen to this..." and telling him a success someone had. BUT knowing he is weighing me in tomorrow may have stopped me munching today if I am honest because I can tell you now, I am famished! Plain, brutally and totally hungry. I should be in KT now and have had signs in the week I am but I think I have just discovered for myself that Ketosis does NOT cure hunger completely! We just have to ride it out I guess!

I am NEVER getting myself into this state again so I have to do this again! All my fat is around my tummy and bum, my tummy and midriff is huge. I am the perfect heart attack candidate waiting to happen. Why the hell did I let this happen and now because I can't be trusted around food I have to resort to living of liquid! aaaaarrrrggghhhh!

Sorry bad day! I am grumpy to in case you hadn't noticed lol!

I want to be slim! I want to catch sight of me in a mirror and not cringe, I want to not panic about being invited anywhere because I can't just reach into my wardrobe and go...I have to plan an outfit like I am planning a war!

Oh well! New day tomorrow! Bring it on!

Sorry for my vent :(

Aw hon it will pass. I know you probably don't want to but have some water or a cuppa, keeps me a bit full. It's true tho K doesn't get rid of the hunger. Sigh. I'm just like you with where I carry the fat, it's horrible.
Hugs x x x

Funnily enough thats where I carry it as well although before starting dieting it was all over, lol. You know tomorrows WI will be a good one so just keep resisting for the rest of the day and you can show hubbie how amazing you are.

Thanks so much for the support girls, sooo needed today! I am pleased to say after a few tears, a lot of grumps and quietly said swear words, I managed to resist. I am just amazed at what we are willing to put ourselves through for quick weight loss :(

Oh well Weigh day tomorrow! Hopefully that will make it all seem worthwhile :D

I've had a bad day with hunger too Summerrain. Maybe it is the weather or something. I was fine until about 3pm and then it hit me and although I had my soup tonight packed out with loads of extra water to make it go further, I'm famished. I'm having a Dr Pepper Zero in the hope that I can fool my tum and brain I'm having something more substantial than water.

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow morning.

Day 8 - Weigh In Day!

Thanks Julie :) As awful as it is to know someone else is suffering, its nice to know in a sadistic way that your not the only one if that makes sense lol! How did your evening go? Did the Dr Pepper do its job? I hope so as I know this is not easy.

So I weighed in this morning: -7lbs!:D

Not to shabby! I am pretty happy with this even though I saw more off yesterday..haha the downfalls of a daily weigher! But because today is my "Official" day, I am only recording -7lbs!

So Day 8! Hopefully today will be better then yesterday! Better go start tackling it! I hope everyone else has a great day x

First to congratulate you! Well done hon, you're doing amazingly well. Giving me a lot of motivation. *big hugs*

Thank you all soooo much! Today seems to be a non hungry day! I wish my body would make up its mind! :D

Congratulations SummerRain. A 7lb weight loss is fantastic.

Day 10

Day 10.

Still going strong but could not really post yesterday as was in agony with my tummy :cry:

It seems I have inflammation of the stomach lining, The Dr has given me some strong meds and it should settle down soon. I told him about the diet and he was actually interested rather then "shouting it down" We are going to see how it plays out for the next week and if my tummy gets worse its bye bye exante :cry:

I will be gutted! But its weird how this has happened when I have never had a problem like this on "Normal" food. Maybe the ingredients do not agree with my tummy :(

But no way am I throwing in the towel yet, I have meds and the Dr has agreed I can see how it goes!

Hope everyone else is having a better day!

Back