NO MORE EXCUSES! Here's to losing baby weight 2.5 years on!

Aw Helen. Don't beat yourself up. Totm is a nightmare - it does something to our brains and our willpower. We aren't perfect. We are going to slip up now and again. The main thing is not to let it put you off completely and give up the plan. Straight back on it and very little damage will have been done, if any. It was one second in all the time you have been 100%.

Am actually very impressed you only ate one wispa - I'd probably have scoffed all four once I'd got started! And chicken wings are not that bad anyway.

You are doing so well! You WILL be in the tens very, very soon! :bighug:

Ah thank you. Still 11st1lb this morning so i think it may have just paused my loss rather than undone anything! I also prob would have eaten all 3 Wispas but having 3 kids meant there was just one spare ;-)

Not enjoying most of the packs so much at the mo. I am fully back on track though. Going to get some tesco ultra slim bars today if i can as i dont have any exante ones and the tesco ones seem to do the trick just as nicely. Just need something to munch on sometimes! ;-) x

Stocked up on the tesco meal replacement bars yesterday for days when i need to munch! Had one for tea last night and it felt so much more substantial!

Need to get the numbers on the scales moving again! Hoping its next couple of days into the tens. Need to see that number on the scales! Not weighing today but may tomorrow.

My water intake has dropped a bit so going to pick that back up again today x

Thanks- you too :). Had a lazy(ish) day with just my youngest yesterday he is full of cold and being very clingy. Been out to a play place this morning and dh took us out for breakfast first (I had a bottle of water and went to the cash point while they were eating!) I'm being lazy today and not doing a Sunday roast (I nearly always do a Sunday roast) but decided they can have pie and mash instead and that's that! Was about to order them a takeaway in absolute laziness but just had a tonne of attitude from dd (who is 14) when I asked her to come off the computer. If she had known what it was for there would have been no problem! SO I logged on here instead and they can have a pie out of the freezer!! I am mean I know lol!

Going to have carbonara for my tea I think. Got a heck of a day in work tomorrow. Must make sure I leave enough water in the fridge tonight! I could literally just go to bed now lol; last night went at 7pm and lay with my poorly toddler til he fell asleep then I stayed there. Started habit out of avoiding food downstairs and being shattered in new job but its kind of stuck and its probably not very healthy! Literally my reward is bed when I am ironing / cooking / cleaning etc Im thinking- 'I can go bed if I can just get all this done!' Well at least I dont reward myself with food!!

Haha. My housework reward used to be cups of tea. Would have one every half hour or so! Dont enjoy mint tea quite as much.

How is your poorly little one today? There are a lot of sniffles around atm. Hope he is much better soon. Is hard when it makes them clingy.

Busy day at work for you today then. At least it will keep your mind off food!! Keep strong. Not long now before you are rewarded by seeing those tens on the scales.

Have a lovely day :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. My little one was ultra clingy this morning. My mum has him on mondays so thought it would be easier than childminder days! Seeing him sobbing in the rain getting into my mums car not the best start to my day :-(

11st 0.2lb this morning though! So close lol!

100% today again... Need to see 10st something on those scales!! Sooooooon surely!

Yes we have switched places a bit lol! Good to know others arent perfect too and that getting back to 100% is do-able! You were a big part of my inspiration to get back on track after my slip!

Just a quick post today got a presentation to write for tomorrow. Not enough hours and all that! Was 11st 0.2lb again exactly today! Staying just a fraction of a lb from the tens still! Unless someone has rigged my scales it must move soon!!

Aw that's so nice of you to say. It's great that we can be there to keep each other going when we slip up. It's such a massive help for me.

Oooo you are SO SO close! Wonder if today will be the day to see those tens on the scales....

Hope your presentation goes well. It will I'm sure. Do you find you have more confidence doing that kind of thing these days now that you have lost a fair amount? I think my confidence has increased massively.

Have a great day xx

YAYYYYY! I AM IN THE TENS!!! ;-)

I weighed at 10st 13.02lb this morning! Hovering on the borderline so def keeping 100% to make sure i stay in the tens (til i reach the 9s that is!)

Def more confident with the loss yes! Such a busy day so will write more tomorrow x

Thank yoouuuu! Made my day too! Milestones all round with your stone loss! LOVE IT!! x

Oops. Missed breakfast pack. Starving after work. Ate a pack of quavers and subsequently quaffed almost a whole bottle of wine out of the fridge. First alcohol in a month.

Not even looking at the scales for few days. Promised myself i wouldnt return to the 11s! (hanging my head in shame)

Thanks its my weigh day today and was 10st 12 this morning. Hopefully I wont go too much back up on the back of my naughtiness! Been the zoo again today (we have an annual pass) which involves walking for hours on end so hopefully will help me back on track. Feeling a bit bloated and I could murder a big stack of hot buttered toast or something- but I wont! I know I can do it and it'd be such a waste to let it go now!

Well i took a big step this morning and put a load of my size 14s in the loft. Not all of them though! Bagged and labelled them as am not confident to get rid til i have hit target and learnt to maintain properly! Feels good to have sorted wardrobe! :)

Have u got rid of some of your bigger clothes? I opted for the loft after much deliberation. They are there in the loft but i see them more as a deterrent than a fallback plan lol! Even now i look at them with horror at how much bigger i was!

Well another 100% day for me :) didnt weigh this morning but excited for what i may achieve this week!

Back