No more excuses

Well last time I did this I lost 12lb in my first week. In fairness I expect most of what I've lost so far is water weight.

I see you want to lose 6 stone this year. That was my goal too. My first one is down, so five more to go. Doesn't sound too much if I say it quickly lol!

If I can lose 6 stone I'll be happy. If I can get to goal I'll be very happy. Hopefully with being able to lose about a stone a month on this (and my first month will hopefully be more) goal may actually be achievable.

Thanks. I really hope this is my time.

Well didn't manage the chocolate shake yesterday meaning I only had 3 packs, and doesn't look like I'll manage 4 today either as I've only just had my second. Found it really hard to fit them in so far as I'm just forgetting to eat though I'm hoping when I go back to uni tomorrow I'll find it easier the days I have lectures due to the day being a bit more structured than it currently is. Anyway so far today I've had a crispy chocolate shake with my milk allowance and just had a spicy spaghetti. I've also had two large glasses of coke zero but struggling with the water after finding out the squash I have contains citric acid :( Anyone have any recommendations as I'm not a massive fan of the water flavorings available from S&S.

Being said "friend", when i get paid on wed I shall be joining the gym and then niether of us have an excuse!!! Only 215 days till half marathon!!!

Being said "friend", when i get paid on wed I shall be joining the gym and then niether of us have an excuse!!! Only 215 days till half marathon!!!
Haha you'll have to drag me in!

Ok so on Day 4 now and so far avoided the dreaded 'keto-flu'. I think in fairness this is probably because my head is already messed up from anaemia! So far today I've had my chrispy choc shake with milk, I then had a few slices of turkey at uni and tried a milk choc truffa bar when I got home (yum!). Whilst I was at uni I couldn't stop drinking, I had a 500ml bottle of coke zero in about an hour, then a 75cl bottle of water in less than an hour followed by a 500 ml bottle of water in less than an hour. Showed me how much more I'll drink if it's actually to hand. I've also ordered a new set of fancy scales as not sure I really trust mine as they keep showing I'm gaining a stone throughout each day and then losing it again by the next morning. Fingers crossed these new ones will work well as they have a lot of fab reviews on amazon.

Ok getting really annoyed with my scales now as they're just SO inaccurate. Going to increase what I have down as my start weight as I believe it's likely a lot more than my scales have been telling me. New ones on order that fingers crossed will actually be accurate though might not be here till next week :(

Keep it up you are doing well. How annoying about the scales being inaccurate.

Ended up having one of my friends throat sweets earlier as my mouth and top of my throat was so sore. Probably packed full of sugar :( Been good the rest of the day though even though I was soo hungry at around midday had half a bar and then the other half for lunch at 1 when I was still starving. Also had an extra bottle of coke zero to try and fill me up with fizz which seemed to work and the hungers gone again now. Currently not liking the fact I have a cold, possible chest infection and am probably anaemic as it's making me feel awful. Still not giving up though even though I've had the occasional thought of saying stuff it I'll restart when I feel better.

Crispy chocolate shake with milk and a chocolate wafer so far today. Still got a cold but chest infection seems to have cleared up :) Feeling a bit down heartened today as I have no idea how much I've lost so far due to my dodgy scales and it's getting me down. I'm really hoping my new ones will be here tomorrow as a good weigh in will give me a real boost. Anyway I'm going to try not to let this affect me too much and even though I feel as if I could so easily say stuff this I'm not going to. I need to get this weight off and I know this works. I'll just keep on plodding onwards (and hopefully downwards). At the moment it's the thought that I could potentially be in the 14's or even 13's by my birthday in June that's keeping me going. (By no planning what-so-ever my birthday falls in my 13th week). Also the look on my parents faces when I next see them as they don't stop nagging me about my weight whenever I see them. To be able to see their shock when I roll up a few stone skinnier will be fab :)

I bet your parents will be so impressed when you see them! And it's a real boost too knowing you will be seeing people who haven't seen you in a while. I remember the feeling so well from previous dieting adventures. Keep it up :) Not long til we weigh in now!

No long at all. Just praying my new scales tomorrow or Friday. If not I think I'll have to make a trip to boots to weigh in.

Food gremlin is currently jumping up and down in my head shouting 'I Want Food!' at the top of his lungs. Why is it I go through the first 4 days of this diet without getting hungry and day 5 and 6 I've suddenly become hungry?

Been so close to quitting this today. I swear I've gained weight or at the very least STS since I started this and it's really getting me down. I'm hungry and fed up and just want a nice sandwich!

Keep going, it's not real hunger. The carb gobbling monster is playing mind games with you. You are stronger than him so tell him NO!. It will pass in time. Take care x

Back