No more excuses

hmmm.... lety me guess butt munches idea? btw reply to your text! xx

Surprisingly enough yes.

I'm sat in a cafe at uni with no food and all I can smell is food. This sucks :(

I could have brought a few turkey slices for £2.80 but they're a total rip off. Or sushi or tuna but I hate fish.

I've had a bottle of dr pepper zero which has taken it away. I think the fact that I've just had to go up in front of the class and uni and pretend the person in front of me is having a heart attack has helped as well! Nerves take away the hunger lol.

Ended up in harvester. Going to have grilled chicken and a small amount of veggie gravy to dip it in.

Well ended up with grilled chicken, regular gravy (they didn't have any veggie) and peas. Ate the whole lot and my stomach was cramping afterwards. However, a pound down from yesterday so fingers crossed I held onto ketosis. Probably helped that I'd only had 2 packs before that yesterday so had over 300 cals and almost 40g of carbs left. Anyway 100% again today, though I'm out for the next 4 hours and don't have any water with me so will be dying by the end of this :(

Day 13 done. Today I've had my crispy choc shake with skimmed milk, 2 chocolate wafers and most of a spicy spaghetti. Kind of messed the spag up as I poured the water straight in by accident and didn't pour enough in. Ended up dry and I got 3/4 of the way through and thought stuff this. Feeling positive and looking forward to weigh in on Friday even though it doesn't look like it will be a good one. Hopefully might show on the tape measure instead.

Well done on getting back on track after the Harvester trip - though you really didn't do badly at all. :)

Good luck on Wi on Friday!

x

Thanks Minerva. I just tried to make the best choice I could, when the waitress brought it over she actually said here's your low carb meal lol.

So today / last night has been brilliant. Last night I got an achy pain over my ovaries that spread to my back on either side, got slowly worse and ended up with me doubled over in pain for a few minutes before it eased off again. Been at a low ache since but when I had my shake this morning ended up in a lot of pain, again over my ovaries, whilst I was having it. Going to see how I do today and if it's still going tomorrow might try and see the doctor. So odd though that the pain should be on both sides but not the middle. Really hoping it goes away soon.

Well feeling much better now than I did earlier. Been to the gym this evening and probably burnt off at least half of what I've eaten today. Going to take it slowly and try and get my fitness levels up as at the moment they're just shocking. Weigh in tomorrow, lets hope it goes well!

3lb off. So 1lb more till my first stone. Better than what I've been looking at all week.

Also another 7cm off around the body so a total of 19cm (or 7.5 inches) off in 2 weeks.

Thanks guys. Typically of my body this morning another 2lb has gone taking me past the stone lost so I've updated my sig but won't be doing stats till my weekly wi. Nice knowing I've lost just over a stone in just over 2 weeks though :)

Back