No more excuses

Well weighed in today on both boots scales and my new scales (which arrived just after I'd got home from boots) and I'm 17st 4lb :) As I'm going for a start weight of 18st 0lb that means a 10lb loss so can't really complain. Thought I'd do a comparison and see what my old dodgy scales said, 17st 7.5lb, this is literally seconds after using my new scales (which said the exact same a boots). So according to them I'd gained 3.5lb in a matter of seconds. Have to say as the old scales are weight watchers I'm rather disappointed in them and certainly would not recommend weight watchers scales to anyone as they seem to become inaccurate after a year, even with a brand new battery.

So as well as my 10lb loss I've also lost 3 cm's from each upper arm, 1/2 cm from each lower arm, 4 1/2cm from my chest, 1 cm from my waist, and a cm from each calve. So a total loss of 12 cm lost (I'm doing cm as I find the small increments better). Fingers crossed for another good loss next week.

Well done you too. And I imagine not 10lb! Though I'd love 4lb to get to the stone mark but we shall see as it probably won't be a good loss.

I think you te right with the not 10lb comment! I would like to lose 4 too but will quite happily take anything really, it will still be more than I have ever lost in two weeks before, even of I sts!

Great loss on week 1! :D

Well done on avoiding those food gremlins - in weeks 1 and 2 they're the loudest. After that, they become muted in the background UNLESS there's a slip. But, your determination is shining through, I fully believe you won't fall off :)
I always found it a good idea to give my hunger/cravings - a name, a face.. a character.. that way it's easier to disassociate and say 'No' to.

Have a lovely day x

Well day 10 in the slim and save house. Just had a right keto brain moment in the shower getting halfway through my shower to realise I'd missed out the majority of the first half D'Oh! When I went downstairs to make my dinner earlier one of my house mates was making something with tuna, I hate the smell of tuna and it put me even further off the idea of eating real food, just made me feel sick. Then a bit later on one of my friends (who's on slimming world) text me that she was eating chocolate cheesecake, now I love chocolate cheesecake, however, instead of it making me crave it like it normally would I just thought, meh I don't need chocolate cheesecake. And no craving at all :) And now I feel like I'm rambling and not making any sense at all, so I'm off downstairs to get some water and make a chocolate cookie.

Day 11 almost done and dusted. Just had my final pack whilst watching the stunning Angelina Jolie play Lara Croft in tomb raider. To have a body like that.

Anyway. All going well so far with nothing much to report. Still going strong even with my cheese sandwich craving. That will probably be my first post diet meal! Though I'm going to be far more sensible about them and not have one (or two or three) every meal. I was already thinking about how I'm going to keep going once I finish this and one of my first thoughts was I don't want to stretch my stomach too much as it will probably be tiny. So meals on a side plate not a large plate. That way at least it will look like I'm having more as a pile on a side plate will still be less than a small amount on a large plate and I'll fool my brain at the same time. That's still a while off though so till then I shall just dream of all the lovely (and healthy) foods I'll be eating afterwards.

Day 11 almost done and dusted. Just had my final pack whilst watching the stunning Angelina Jolie play Lara Croft in tomb raider. To have a body like that.

Anyway. All going well so far with nothing much to report. Still going strong even with my cheese sandwich craving. That will probably be my first post diet meal! Though I'm going to be far more sensible about them and not have one (or two or three) every meal. I was already thinking about how I'm going to keep going once I finish this and one of my first thoughts was I don't want to stretch my stomach too much as it will probably be tiny. So meals on a side plate not a large plate. That way at least it will look like I'm having more as a pile on a side plate will still be less than a small amount on a large plate and I'll fool my brain at the same time. That's still a while off though so till then I shall just dream of all the lovely (and healthy) foods I'll be eating afterwards.

You are doing really well - keep going! :)

Thanks guys.

I'm a daily weigher though only record weekly. The last 3 days I've been up a pound from my Friday weigh in and it ain't budging. Rather annoying but I'm not going to let it get me down. I imagine to stay at my current weight I'd probably have to eat something like 3000kcal a day and as I'm currently only eating around 650kcal I know it won't last and those pounds will have to start going down soon. Still rather annoying though and I'm hoping it will all drop off before Fridays weigh in.

Forgot to bring food to uni with me and might not be home till 5 when I'll be going straight out again :( This is going to be a long and hungry day.

Being dragged along to an Indian tonight :( I don't even like Indian on a normal day. Now I won't even be able to eat the alternatives and will only be able to drink water. In fairness I could afford food anyway.

That would be the one. If it was harvester I could actually make myself a meal but I can't at curry nights.

Back