Total Solution NO MORE FAFFING! Samprand Gets Serious!

Oh god a 1.5 hour commute, nightmare! Been there, done that lol How are you getting on?

hi guys hope you dont mind me butting in? I work nights too and find that i really hungier in the nights. I work as a community night carer and my downfall was when I found out that my local Mac Donalds was 24hr. not good! especially when my working partner loves big macs and I have the will power of a gnat. Its very hard isnt it! "Temptation get behind me" dosent always work.

Noooo feel free to butt in :) Oh yes, 24 hour McD's, dangerous lol My boyfriend's the same, I've actually literally just got in from a McD's trip to get him some lunch. Willpower is needed but, like you, I struggle! I reckon if I was left on a desert island, just me and my Exante, we'd get on fine :D And I'd lose weight, but because I deal with food most days where I work, food at home, and McD's trips in between, sometimes it feels impossible to just be left alone to get on with it x

I'm exactly the same, When I did CD I stuck to it 100% the whole time, not one day off, one mistake. But back then I was alone all the time so I didn't even have to think about real food!!! lol

He he! I know what you mean. I dont know why I havent thought of it but im going to pinch your idea and take a bar or shake with me to work and no money. Isnt it funny but a sooner as your family / friends know your on a diet they bring out all your favourite goodies to tease you with, dont they. Nasty *******!:rolleyes:

Haha yeah, a bit of sabotage here and there! x

Hi Samprand how you doing hun? :) ...

Not too bad thanks, I struggle though lol When I feel like I'm about to fail I have something low carb to stop me falling off the wagon completely :) How are you doing?

Hi hun yeah I pretty good too, day 10 today and am feeling ok, im going to start exercising tomorrow i bought the shred dvd so i might not be able to walk afterwards hehe!
take care xx:) ...:p ... :eek: ...

Hi, how are you doing? I've fallen off the wagon and put 7lbs back on, so currently 17 and a half stone. I was back on plan yesterday but it all went wrong in the evening, it's such a pitfall time for me :(

No time to mope though, not long until Christmas. My goal was to reach 15st 7lbs by then, but that's just not going to happen, so now I'm thinking I will aim for 16st 7lbs, possibly 16st absolute max

Need to go and change all my stats and tickers now to reflect my weight gain, how depressing lol x

welcome back samprand u will b fyn hve a look at procrastination pictures somewher in the furum, i think they are an inspiration to fight on

Awww samprand it sucks doesn't it :(
welcome back anyways, we can do this :) xx

Thanks hun I'll have a look. Your stats are coming down nicely :)

hi sampred welcome back, quite a few of us restarting but we can do this ! good luck x

Awww samprand it sucks doesn't it :(
welcome back anyways, we can do this :) xx

Sorry hun, I didn't see your message! How are you doing x

hi sampred welcome back, quite a few of us restarting but we can do this ! good luck x

Good to know that I'm not completely alone. How's things x

Hi Samprand nice to hear from you hun. I fell off the wagon as well put on lbs, am restarting today. we can do this! :) ....

I'm restarting today too... again lol How are you getting on? x

Back