No more false starts!

auntieknickers

hi all after many restarts i have decided that summer is too close to keep messing around so here i go again :silly: i feel so silly that i have not stuck to it :( i'm hoping that by starting this thread it will give me the additional motervation to stick to plan :worthy:.

• Starting Weight 13stone 11 lbs :cry:
  • BMI 35.6
  • Body Fat53.2 :eek:

'Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.'
(unknown)

How you doing? You're not alone. I'm a re-starter. Good luck.

Thanks, all's going brill really looking forward to within tomorrow how you finding it?

Fantastic! I really hope it goes great for u :)

Today has gone ok :D - well so far anyway! Once my 4 days pass and I'm safely into ketosis, il be relieved!

I'm also a restarter. I'm ready the blogs every night telling myself tomorrow it has to be shakes at all day, all week, then I fall off the wagon every day. I'm going away in 2 weeks and none of my summer clothes fit, yet I still find an excuse!!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better..

:0)

Chin up jess33 if i can do it so can you, even though I'm dreading the weighin tomorrow!

Is sooooooooo happy 7 lb loss in my first week go me lol

auntieknickers said:
Is sooooooooo happy 7 lb loss in my first week go me lol

That's excellent! Yay :D:D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

WOOPS jumped on the scales yesterday and to day and ive lost no weight grrrr feeling a bit down about it but im not giving up :worthy: this weight will be coming off :patback: but not going to get back on the scales till tuesday!

It's always annoying when that happens. Yes, give it a few days. The weight loss will be good :)

woo hoo 4lb lost this week sooooo love this diet :party0019:

Well done, fab loss!

wooooohoooo another 2lb loss this week thats 13lb so far :woohoo:i was not exspecting a large loss this week as i had a take away with the hubbie on saturday, its the start of the totm and ive started exercising. i'm sooooooo happy with my losses :wee:

another 2lb off so 15 lb this month :party0011:

Yes another 4lb!

Going great! Well done!

wooooooohoooooo another 4lb off love this diet :character00100:

auntieknickers said:
wooooooohoooooo another 4lb off love this diet :character00100:

Well done you! What a great effort. Those losses are very motivational!

Only 2lb loss this week not bad as it's two days early. Off to butlins with the kids tomorrow so I'm having a week off, hope i don't put to much on!

auntieknickers said:
Only 2lb loss this week not bad as it's two days early. Off to butlins with the kids tomorrow so I'm having a week off, hope i don't put to much on!

Well done and good luck, enjoy your break!

Back