No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

I've lost two pounds this week, which ok might not seem alot to people on things like LL who i know can lose pounds a week , but also can lose as little as me, but when i can go for weeks at a time not losing anything im really pleased, ok its not as good as the loosing 8 pounds in a week like i did one time, but its better than nothing yay !!! :happy036:

good luck again too all,

lizzie xxx

Zillie one of my worries (hmm well only worry I guess) about losing all my weight is that I'm going to be left with the excess skin thing. I wouldn't really consider surgery for it. I understand it can be made worse by losing weight too quickly so I'm more than happy to keep it as a steady 2-3lbs a week. :)

purple kathryn, i know exactly what you mean about the excess skin, that worries me also. I probably wouldnt get surgery either, although it does worry me, that i dont like my body now cos im over weight, will i not like it after because of the excess skin. Im pleased if i keep my 2 lbs a week weightloss we shall see 2mz if i do or not.

Lizzie xxx

Hi I have a landmark birthday coming up - going to be 40 in 6 months and that is feeling real scary! How did I get so old???

Have to do something about the blubber now or I might not make many more birthdays and scary as growing old seems the alternative is less attractive!

I just started diet chef diet yesterday and made it to day 2 okay which is good achievement for some of the diets I have tried.

I think I'll be checking through the threads on here quite regularly as I've found it really useful and supportive over last few days.

Best of luck with all your new year goals

im ready to join as well. ive got 49lbs to lose which i know isnt a huge amount to some, but to me, it certainly feels it :(

heres to a successful 2010

h x

I'm in! I've got about another 100lbs to lose, so quite a lot! Want to be fit and fab at 30 (granted, five years away, but best to start early) and not fat and frumpy which I am at the moment! x

Had a real slow down Zillie. Not far off my half way goal though so that's something to be positive about.

Think I'm going to have to have some kind of rethink though to make sure I keep losing!

Hi, I am joining the WeMITTS!!!

I have 11 stone to lose and cannot see that far so breaking it down, my next goal is to get out of the twenties bracket and into the "teens" bracket (stones, I mean!).

I really need some motivational support and hope that I can return the favour. Thank you for this group!

Last edited:
I started at 24st and need/want to get down to about 9st 6lbs or thereabouts. I've dropped 3st 6lbs since January so far so I'm rather chuffed. I'm really feeling the benefits... I'm not SEEING them when I look in the mirror but I know that my clothes are smaller...(I'm sat here wearing a pair of size 26jeans and a 26/28 top whereas when I started I was in size 32s!)...and my mother and sister have both said they can see a big difference!

I'm sticking to the mini-goals for a little while, my next one is to drop the next 8lbs down to 20st which will make it a nice round 4st dropped and clothing wise my next mini-goal is to get my size 24 jeans to fit comfortably. I can do them up, I even wore them out yesterday BUT, they're years old and they've got a bit of stretch to them so I think that's probably the only reason why they were wearable lol. But, that said, I don't think they're THAT far off being wearable :D

But yeah, this is the most weight I've ever lost in one go, I usually used to give up after a few lbs or a fortnight... so for me, this much is a huge acheivement so I've definately decided...

I MEAN IT THIS TIME!

:D

Hi guys im new to this whole website and i wanted to know how i can join WeMITT?! its exactly the place i need to be as i have "attempted" to lose weight sooooo many times before, but i really do mean it this time and i have already lost 9lbs, when usually i dont lose anything!...

Just meaning it means you've already joined :)

Congrats on the loss so far, keep up the hard work and I look forward to following your weight loss!

:D

ooo silly me :rolleyes: lol
thanks and congrats to you too, you've done well.

im finding it so hard to get past the 196 lbs mark i went down to it and then up again to 198 and now im back down again, really eager to see 195 lbs on the scale.

i think it will be easier now because im back at school that means i get 1hours excericse 5days a week regardless, whereas in the easter holidays exercise relied solely on me going to the gym and i couldnt go everyday because i'd have to bring my mum with me... not confident enough to go alone yet :sigh: but hopefully around the 160 mark i will be :)

Oups.. sorry! I have just written a post to join in *shame on me*. I like the sound of this club - that's why I want to join. I have 80lb to lose.

Hello, I'm Karen, a mum of 4 and a nurse in Intensive care. Turned 40 last year and have done just about every diet. I'm going to do it this time though!!

Have 9 stones to lose but have lost 1st 2 and 1/2lbs so far.

Started CD yesterday and have to lose half of myself

Hi everyone,
I would really welcome the support from this thread. I am new to the CD diet and this forum, so hope this goes in the right place.

Hey there..! Karen.. You've made a fantastic start!!!
Hey kate.. good luck with cd.. its a fab diet xx

Hi *waves* I've got 93lbs to lose so could really use the support from fellow WeMITTs. I'm calorie counting and exercising. I'm currently working up the courage to go swimming with the boyfriend on Monday. Not been swimming in about 13 years! :eek: Wish me luck.

Back