No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Lost 1.5lbs today and am now under 18st!! Ok, only just by pound ha ha!

I really mean it this time! But its only day four and its already difficult :( I dnt exactly see a light at the end of the tunnel.....

I have 11 stone to lose and cannot see that far so breaking it down, my next goal is to get out of the twenties bracket and into the "teens" bracket (stones, I mean!).

I really need some motivational support and hope that I can return the favour. Thank you for this group!

I am more than happy to be supportive hun. You've set a big challenge but you can totally do it. This forum is FULL of people just like you and me who started with what seemed an impossible target but who made it happen. Me and you will be sharing our success stories soon enough :) Go for it!

Just meaning it means you've already joined :)

Congrats on the loss so far, keep up the hard work and I look forward to following your weight loss!

:D

MayfairE and Miss Determined - I mean it too! I have faffed about for a few years and am gutted when I think about how slim and lovely I could already be if I had just got stuck in and got it done! MafairE - amazing achievement so far well done!

Hi angeljaide congrats on the 2lbs for yearsss, well not too many years as im only 16 lol but for ages i tried diet pills n didnt lose didly squat n became to dependant on them to eat healthy at the same time but i ave started eating healthier n less n im on my way now! Im soo happy im finally mekin progress that is enough to push me further! Im now officialy out of the obese catagory! Although the border between overweight n normal is a looooong way away im ready!...

Last edited:
Hi :)

Hi tommy!
What diet are following and what are your execise plans?
My summer hols have just started so i wont be getting my 1hour walk everyday so i have decided to start running early every morning should shed the weight even quicker!
Hope your excited, it helps if you see it as something to lool forward to instead of dreading the long period of healthy foods and exercise, set mini goals for yourself it really helps and reward yourself with 1/2 foods that have been removed for the sake of the diet and only give it to yourself if you stayed away from the junk food the week before! This also helps with cravings!
GOOD LUCK!

Hi everyone

melvis
it's up to you but as you are following SW you''ll get support from others doing SW if you do a diary thread in the SW section

Irene xx

i'd like to join too please.would be glad of all the support i can get,and any i can give.i have finally realised i dont want to be stick thin,but to get back to a size 14/16 would make me sooo happy:Dgood luck everyone.

Hey there,

Just wanted to say that I've joined this forum, and yes, I really DO mean it this time!

H x

Hello
I am definitely a WeMITT and NOBODY is going to stop me this time (especially not myself) - I don't want to get to 50 and be this heavy - its not good for me and I am sure it stops me doing things I want to do, like horseriding. Nice to meet you all :sign0144:

See - I told you I meant it :D:D:D

wow quak,you really did mean it!
you have done an amazing job on yourself!
so inspiring for me to see,at the beggining of my journey.
you look fantastic!
can i ask what diet you followed,how long since you reached your target and how are you finding maintaining?
i lost all my weight once about 10 years ago,but obviously did'nt maintain for too long:(.when i get there this time i want to do it right,so am glad of any advice you could give.
and once again,:happy096:!!

Hi miss bee
I followed Exante for my weight loss and am now doing Atkins for maintenance and have been doing for over 2 months so far, and it seems to be working for me :D
Thank you for the lovely comments.
Bren xx

hi, prolly a stupid question but most of the post seem to be from peeps on the Cambridge diet so is the a forum for Camers or can any1 join ? :)

Back