No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Hi All! Count me in please!!

Me too! I wondered where everyone with...a little extra to loose hung out. Looks like I found it, hey everyone!

i do mean it this time.
Slimming world is working for me as I am a big eater, but not really for sweets and junk. I have lost just over 3 1/2 in a year but I have another 4 1/2 to go, at least. But it's working; I just need to see it through. I have been here before, but I will get to the end this time!
I went into my fiurst "normal" shop yesterday (first time in about 12 years) and found clothes that fit. Yes they were big sized, but it was a regular shop not an oversize one. This is a big thing for me! Actually I didnt buy anything - not yet :)

the main thing is to hang in there.

Hello,

Count me in!

I have about 100lbs to lose and am hoping to have lost most of it by April 2011.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Ooh I think I have found my place :)
Hi, I'm Louise & I just joined today and I SO mean it this time!
I am 37 in a few weeks and don't want to be a fat 40 so my initial SW target is 8st but ideally I need to lose 12st.......three years and counting!!

Hello !

I've been wandering around the forum trying to find a 'home' and it was suggested by some friendly members that I could come over here for some support with some other great people :)

Lost 45 lbs then put it all back on .. I have over 100 lbs to lose and it's going bye bye !

Last edited:
I would like to join also! I have at least 8 stone to lose. I have started seeing a personal trainer who has put me on a diet plan as well as an exercise program. First proper weigh in tomorrow if i am well enough as i have come down with a cold :(

Hey all, I am so glad to finally be on my way with a diet, and I really do feel I not only Mean it this time but I CAN DO IT this time!!!

My target weight I have set (on the left) isn't my REAL target, thats just a weight I will be happy to get married at, my real goal is far further away, and one day I will do it!!!

Last edited:
Afternoon all, another Newbie here at the beginning of a long long journey but one day at a time I really really WILL get there! 2011 and will be my year, the year I gain control and make a dent in the pounds!

Hey cherry-pie and surzy!!!
I havent been on here in a loooong time but i have lost 51lbs and made so many changes to my diet that im struggling to find stuff to do to keep loosing weight, but i also want to share what i have learnt!
Im only 17 and still in school so as you can imagine my life has changed alot, but for the better i guess and the attention i now get and compliments are motivation to keep me going. Thats what i have learnt is the most important thing; motivation, it pushes you to find a way to lose weight and stick to that way and make it happen! So guys find some motivation, you may already have some so just keep it in the front of your mind at all times!!! X

Hi I am new here too needing to lose about 9 stone i guess in total - ive never been slim enough to know what my real goal weight it!! I really am intent on losing it all this time so need all the encouragementt too

Hello, I am following SW Online and have a little over 6 stone to lose. I have given myself a goal of 10 stone 7lbs - that may change as I get nearer to it though

My reasons for losing weight are in my sig.

Best wishes to everyone

Oh my can't believ i didn't see this part of the site before. Ok here goes...Im lisa, im 22, and my start weight was 20st 10lb and had 10st 5lbs to lose. ive lost 2st 7lbs in 9 weeks

thats amazing!

Wow, second that, what a loss in such a short time, you must be buzzing! I have seven to lose, I am on day 3 and just hit ketosis, so excited I cant sleep at night! :love047:

Can't believe I didn't see this part of the site before
I'll be 21 in July and I need to lose 103 lbs :(
My starting weight was 19st 1lb and at last weigh in I was 18st 2 :)
The good news is - i Have already lost 13 on SW

Keeping to it well enough
Just would like some people to have a chat with :)

L x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi everyone, despite it not being needed i thought i'd just say hi. I'm 33 and a single mum to a little 5 yr old ray of sunshine. I live in Devon (see there's a few of us in this area) and i currently weigh over 19 stone. I've been morbidly obese for years and over weight since i was about 11. I'm ashamed and enough is enough.

Look forward to getting to know you all better :)

Back