No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

I'm doing slimming world: have lost 1st 3 lbs so far (since February 2012)- but I need to lose at least another 5 stone, but really would like to lose another 6, but think that's impossible :wave_cry:

Im on week 4 of my new dieting plan with Dukan.
Ive lost 16lbs so far and loving it.
I started at 25'6- im now 24'4.
I havent set a goal yet, as im just focusing on losing the weight.
I just want to be comfortable and happy :)

see you all on the board :)

Hello Nicky6,
Well done for sticking to the diet for 4 weeks! Determination is always something that will get us to our final destination. Do keep it up.
I also have a lot to Loose and I am just as determined as you as I need to be healthy again!. Cheers

I'm doing slimming world: have lost 1st 3 lbs so far (since February 2012)- but I need to lose at least another 5 stone, but really would like to lose another 6, but think that's impossible :wave_cry:

Hi mikski,
Please remove the word impossible form you vocabulary as everything is possible once you have the , will and desire and you persevere the sky is your limit. Look through the success stories forum and you will read about people who have lost as 17 sts. Use their stories as motivation and just carry on, before you know it the seemingly impossibe will be come an ultimate possibility. You can have mini achievable goals to help you track your progress. kEEP DIETING , YOU WILL GET THERE.

Wow folks - you lot are amazing!! I know you've said not to do the "can I join" thing but I can't help it!!! It would be a pleasure to join this wee group.

Mark my words, I WILL lose 8 stone.:D

I have never used forums, so I'm quite the n00b when it comes to this. I'd love to join and figure all of this out! I have read some amazing stories on here! I have so much to lose and knowing there are others in the same boat or were in the same boat is rather helpful! I love reading the success stories, it really gets me motivated!!

Hi all, I have a lot to lose but this time (unlike on previous occasions) I seem to be in the right frame of mind to be able to fully immerse myself in the goal of being healthy and a sensible weight as part of a total lifestyle overhaul.

I am hoping that by seeing how well other people have done I will be able to motivate myself to continue on this journey when it seems never-ending.

I'm happy to join you all!

Im here to join as I'm in it for the long haul!!
I'm doing WW and in the last 9 weeks I have lost 2 stone with atleast another 8 stone to go xx

hi nessa 123 welcome to the forum

xxchezzxx

chezz said:
hi nessa 123 welcome to the forum

xxchezzxx

Thankyou xxx

nessa123 said:
Im here to join as I'm in it for the long haul!!
I'm doing WW and in the last 9 weeks I have lost 2 stone with atleast another 8 stone to go xx

Woohoo! Well done on your losses so far, welcome to s&s!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi I'm Sarah and I REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME ! This is it I have to stick to it and drop some of the weight.

I'm 32 and weigh in at a whopping 23 stone!!!! ( That's not my biggest 24 stone 9.5 lbs this time last year) I need to get down to about 12 stone so that's * quickly uses fingers and toes to work it out* 11 stones to lose!!!!

It sounds insurmountable when I put it like that but I know I can do it because I mean it this time. Truthfully I need to, my back is starting to play up after a fall, I had cancer a few years ago( that was BEFORE I was seriously fat) and I need to reduce any chance of getting ti again.

shrinking-sarah said:
Hi I'm Sarah and I REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME ! This is it I have to stick to it and drop some of the weight.

I'm 32 and weigh in at a whopping 23 stone!!!! ( That's not my biggest 24 stone 9.5 lbs this time last year) I need to get down to about 12 stone so that's * quickly uses fingers and toes to work it out* 11 stones to lose!!!!

It sounds insurmountable when I put it like that but I know I can do it because I mean it this time. Truthfully I need to, my back is starting to play up after a fall, I had cancer a few years ago( that was BEFORE I was seriously fat) and I need to reduce any chance of getting ti again.

Hi there Sarah and welcome. Good luck on your journey, you really can do this you just need to keep focused. I tend to set myself mini goals rather than looking at the bigger picture. I started weight watchers nearly 12 weeks ago and my starting weight was 23 stone 4lb I'm now down to 21 stone bang on. If I can do this then anyone can.
I look forward to following you on your journey. If you are doing weight watchers then I have a diary in the pro points section feel free to pop by and if there is anything you need help with then just drop me a message.
Nessa xx

Thanks Nessa. It's good to be able to talk to others who have a slightly longer journey :)
I'm doing slimming world but thank you so much for your offer. I've set myself a mini goal of getting back into the teens. It means a 3 stone loss but I think that's doable.

shrinking-sarah said:
Thanks Nessa. It's good to be able to talk to others who have a slightly longer journey :)
I'm doing slimming world but thank you so much for your offer. I've set myself a mini goal of getting back into the teens. It means a 3 stone loss but I think that's doable.

Anything is doable as long as you set your mind to it Hun. Good luck. What day do you weigh in on? Xx

I'm a Tuesday weigh in.

Only just found this section, but I reckon with a start weight of 17.5st and a target of 8.5 - 9st, after 30 plus years of failed dieting, then I'm a WEMITT, so I'm in please!

hi spur im doing calorie counting and mfp it works for me better good luck on your journey

Back