no other way....

slimmer2moro

well...i keep flirting with returning to LT after a brief liason in July...i've tried numerous diets but i just can't diet when food is involved :-(
I guess that is why we're here!
I've 6 stone to lose and i know this is the only way i can even begin to imagine losing it....and because of all your posts I know it is possible.
This is a great place to be for inspiration.
I would love to hear from you and what made your decision to start the LT journey....thanks guy's xx

Hi Slimmer2moro my choice to start LTwas because I had been on WW for 9 months lost 2 stone but then lost all motivation on it and I put bk on 8 lbs so I knew I needed something like LT to cut out all food (not as easy just to have that takeaway then) but as hard as i'm finding it im sticking with it .

Good luck xxxx

Welcome back ..
guess its all or nothing for me like you
LT does work it is hard but you lose quicker so not on it as long as normal food diets just a short spell out of your life really
good luck this time :)

debz x

I'm the same, I need to address what I'm eating rather than cut it down. I use to think that if I had a little bit it wouldn't matter but I can't have just a little bit. Also if bad food is in the house I have to eat it all that night so its not there to tempt me the next day even though I end up buying bad food then anyway. I decided that I'm addicted and I needed to go cold turkey. LT seems to do that, I'm on day 7 but haven't cheated. The fact that I can go cold turkey and see my weight come off is inspiring me to look at what I eat and address this. I already craving a salad sandwhich rather than a kit kat chunky.
Here to the New us!

hi

HI

I've an addictive personality... I ate emotionally.....

Because of this.. i can do all or nothing...
if i want a biscuit, I will eat the whole package... if i want to diet, i cannot do half measures... so its all or noting...LT makes it nothing so therefore is ideal for me...

I always break diets.. but this one makes it very hard to break it..

Also I needed to loose weight pretty fast.. to get into a dress and i can now! I am now addicted to getting up in the morning and weighing myself (I know its naughty but works for me) and when I see the scale moving (in the opposite direction for a change!), I use the lift to get me through the day!!!

Good for you for taking your first step. My story is simple enough. ove the last 7 or 8 yrs my weight has steadily crept up a stone year. I have flirted with atkins, ww,paul mckenna and could not stick with any of them as results were poor. Or maybe my motivation was poor. I am almost done with week 3 and I am finding it fine. It is very motivating to see your weight going down every week. Also, when you have more than a few stone to lose, it is great to get the quick losses that LT delivers. This site is a fab support to keep you on the straight and narrow. Give it a fair trial, 5 or 6 weeks and you could be down 2 st.

Back