Nomes diaries

Morning Nomes :)

I always do this. For some reason, when the weekend comes, it's like a green light for me to eat/drink everything I want! I'm sucker for sweets and if there are any in the house, I WILL eat them. The same with wine - you did much better than I could by just having one glass! I would have defo have had the whole bottle. The problem with me, is I have no self control.

Your day doesn't seem that bad to me really - it could have been worse! It's a new day today, so try and be positive. Do you feel really bad about it? You can definitely pull it back for WI :) xxx

But you didn't do all if these things so don't worry about it!

As Mets says weekends are the hardest, and when others around you are enjoying stuff the last thing you need is to feel deprived. I think you managed really well. Today is a new day and you're back on SF which you seem to love so just forget about yesterday. You had a good time with people you care about, so that's the main thing. X

Thanks ladies x I think I'm just going to take a week off from wi and start off afresh on Monday (tomorrow).

Had McDonald's for lunch and treat for tea tonight.

Sometimes this plan is really easy and other times it's hard :(

I totally understand that. I struggle more than I seem to stay on plan. As long as we keep going, that's all we can do. You keep getting back on that wagon :) its when you stop wanting to get back on, is when there's a problem xx

Mets is right never stop trying.

I think the SF plan is great for normal everyday life but harder when other things are going on. Keep on going because you've done so well. Enjoy today and fresh start, new week tomorrow. X

We are getting a takeaway tonight and have eaten everything I wanted today so feeling ready for a fresh start x

Thanks x

Oooo what takeaway are you getting? x

Chinese- honey chilli chicken and chips x

I'm glad it's Monday tomorrow (never thought is say I like Mondays)

Wine not a good idea and Chinese was an awful idea! Up all night thirsty due to salt - I feel like a junk food slag!

Big push on healthy eating today!!!!!

Remember how you felt! It might help to stop you next time! I had 3 kinder bars in bed and felt so sick. I think cos I'd had the cakes too my body isn't used to that much sugar anymore. I'm going to try to remember that before I 'lose' it next time.
Prob won't work like, but you never know!
New week today. We'll be fine! Xx

Think I'd need a big tattoo to stop me lol- but new day new week! I'm not going to wi til next week so hoping that a full week of being good will claw back some of the damage!

Can you do it? Yes we can!! ;)

Breakfast- all bran and skimmed milk

Lunch- chicken sandwich no mayo

Snack- penguin- 3pp

Dinner- bacon and pasta

Nomes said:
Breakfast- all bran and skimmed milk

Lunch- chicken sandwich no mayo

Snack- penguin- 3pp

Dinner- bacon and pasta

Yummy food! I bloody love penguins! (the biscuits, not so much the animal...)

Back