Nomes diaries

Feeling bad as hell- had 80 pp of food yesterday. Going to track for a couple of days to get back into it and then simply filling. Really depressed as I know the weight is piling on again :(

Try not to beat yourself up. We all go through times when our brains just aren't into it. I've had loads of them. Something will just click again soon I'm sure. You might gain a bit but all the weight you've lost won't come back on because you are acknowledging the fact that you know you have to do something.
I think you have the right idea in going back to pp for a little to allow some flexibility. SF is great but you have to have your brain in the right place as it can be very restrictive.
Try not to get down, you are taking positive action by looking at ways that you can overcome this blip. Take care and keep us posted on how you're getting on. Xx

Nomes said:
Feeling bad as hell- had 80 pp of food yesterday. Going to track for a couple of days to get back into it and then simply filling. Really depressed as I know the weight is piling on again :(

Aww hun. I can totally relate to you. I've done it so often which is why I've not lost I reckon, for so long. Becktoria is right - we have to be in the right head space. Maybe a gain will get your motivation going again? I know it does with me. Stay strong hun and try and remember why you want to lose weight. Having a binge is so easily done and sometimes you feel like you can't stop..... I've been there loads!

I think tracking will help as its kind of like a restriction on how much food you can eat. Make sure you keep us updated on how you're doing :) thinking of you xxx

You'll get back on track! We all take little detours now and again and most of the time the damage isnt as bad as we fear. Think positve and dont be too hard on yourself x

Thanks- im going to post my food diaries here still and hope to be back sf by sat or sun.

Day one- cereal bar - 2pp
Banana
Apple

Snack- ww crisps and bar- 4pp

Lunch- noodle thing from tesco -4pp
Cereal bar- 2pp

Dinner- pizza express pizza from tesco 11pp
Tesco goodness yogurt- 2pp
Meringue nest- 1pp
Ambrosia low fat custard- 3pp

29 dailies used NO weeklies! A good start to a new week :) plan on simply filling from Sunday x

Last edited:
Day two- :)

Breakfast- cereal bar - 2pp
Apple

Snack- ww crisps and bar- 4pp

Lunch- tuna nicoise from tesco - 5pp
Ambrosia custard- 3pp

Dinner- coronation chicken wrap 10pp
Fruit pastilles 5pp

29 dailies used 0 weeklies touched :)

Last edited:
Day three yay!

Breakfast- ambrosia low fat custard- 3pp
Banana
Cereal bar- 2pp

Snack- ww bar - 2pp
Ww crisps- 2pp

Lunch- chicken sandwich- 7pp

Dinner- light choices cranberry and turkey sandwich - 8pp

Ww cheesecake- 5pp
Choc- 4pp
29 dailies used :). 4/49 weeklies used :)

Last edited:
How was the cranberry and turkey sandwich? I see Boots Shapers have got their Christmas range in

You're doing well Nomes!

I love Christmas sandwiches! This time of year is so hard, I've been eying up the goodies in The supermarkets and practically drooling! X

Oh I'm not proud of myself at all. The Chinese screwed up my order last night and as we'd been waiting nearly an hour I wasn't happy. Ending up phoning the Chinese who did replace it ASAP and having an argument with hubby (who was drunk a bit).

Never thought food was that important :(

They should replace it though because you're paying them for a service. I don't think it's a matter of food being important but I think when you're following a plan like this you are restricted so when it's time for a treat and you are using precious pp on it you want it to be nice. I was GUTTED on Friday night when my meal was covered in mushrooms. I could've used that 15 points on something I really liked. I think you were right to complain.

Anyhow I'm sorry you had a fight with your husband and I hope you have a good day today. Xx

Thanks- he forgave me :) I love mushrooms but do understand what it's like to get served a meal that you feel crappy after. I think it's because you work so hard at being good and then the treat is ruined.

This is day five on track- don't know whether to start simply filling today so I had all bran for breakfast. Depends what lunch is going to be x remembrance Sunday so if I'm at mums for lunch then she decides my fate today ;)

Back