Nomes sw diary

Thanks- went to tesco and cooked a sw tea instead of chinese :)

I am going to try to eat more this week to see if that helps x

Breakfast- strawberries blueberries yogurt and banana

Snack- apple

Lunch- whole meal roll with lettuce and chicken

Dinner- turkey breast, bns and sweet peas

Mini twister- 2 syns

Breakfast- strawberries and yogurt and banana

Snack- apple and kiwi
Kinder snack-6 syns
Lemon sherbert- 1

Lunch- whole meal roll with lettuce and chicken

Dinner- turkey breast with whole meal roll

Mini twister- 2.5

9.5 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast- fruit and yogurt

Lunch- whole meal roll and chicken
Apple
1/2 ww bar- 2 syns

Mini milk- 1.5 syns

Dinner- BBQ mmmm

You seem to be doing really well and i dont eat in warm weather either and people say i dont eat enough sometimes but im full so why should i eat lol keep it up :)

Thanks - I know that under eating can keep weight on but there's no point in eating for the sake of it.

What sort of days do you do?

Breakfast -4 beef sausages (2 syns) mushrooms beans and egg

Snack- apple and banana
chocolate- 8 syns

Dinner- whole meal roll with lettuce and ham

Bottle of first cape rose- 12 syns

22 syns

Last edited:
image-2784725427.jpg

First attempt at a fry

Hey,
Just read through yr diary, it looks good!
I agree u don't seem to be eating much but I totally understand what u mean by not eating for the sale of it!!
I too have a stone to go - have gained and not updated my stats!!
And like you, have rejoined class (I left in feb thinking I could go it alone but I couldn't!!)
Will be nice to see u reach yr target. Keep it up!! Xx

Cai said:
Hey,
Just read through yr diary, it looks good!
I agree u don't seem to be eating much but I totally understand what u mean by not eating for the sale of it!!
I too have a stone to go - have gained and not updated my stats!!
And like you, have rejoined class (I left in feb thinking I could go it alone but I couldn't!!)
Will be nice to see u reach yr target. Keep it up!! Xx

Hi Cai

I just use my iPhone so stats aren't updated lol. I turn 30 in the middle of august so aiming for goal by then!

It's colder today and I've eaten so much more than the last few days. What sort of days do you do? X we will be skinny Minnies in no time at all :)

Nomes said:
Hi Cai

I just use my iPhone so stats aren't updated lol. I turn 30 in the middle of august so aiming for goal by then!

It's colder today and I've eaten so much more than the last few days. What sort of days do you do? X we will be skinny Minnies in no time at all :)

Since going to group again (Thursday) I have stuck to extra easy. Lost most my weight on that - then when it slowed down I moved to red and green but it got very slow and disheartening so I left group to loose the last half stone - when I rejoined on thursday I had gained 12 lbs since the last WI at group.
A bit ashamed but glad I rejoined and will get to target with them then stay at group as a target member!! Woop.
Ive got more 20 lbs to loose instead of a stone but at least a stone will make me happier!!!

Do you mind me asking what height and weight you're at and what goal you have?

I'm 5"6 and last wi at 11.13.

It's terrible when you have put on but I look at it as I could have put on more lol.

I teach so looking forward to getting lots of exercise over the summer :)

Back