Nomes sw diary

Nomes said:
Do you mind me asking what height and weight you're at and what goal you have?

I'm 5"6 and last wi at 11.13.

It's terrible when you have put on but I look at it as I could have put on more lol.

I teach so looking forward to getting lots of exercise over the summer :)

I'm 5'6" too :) at my last WI on Thursday I was 11 stone 6 :-( which isn't huge (I was 16 stone 9 when I started) I feel much better now but in feb when I left group I was 10 stone 8 but wanted to get to 10 stone and it was a struggle :--(
Now I'm aiming to get to 10 stone 5 ish then try to maintain (if ots a big struggle again!) with my ultimate target being 9 stone 9 meaning a 7 stone loss overall! :)
But if I can't get there somewhere about the 10.5 mark will do me :) women are never happy after all lol

How about u?? What's yr target??
I am a teacher too but I struggle in holidays which was one of the reasons I joined bk up last Thursday - to make sure I had a focus this week :)

My first target is 11.5 then 11 then 10.7 lol. The lightest I've been in ten years is 11.2 back in august but aiming for 11 by 14th August!

I'm looking forward to getting off- plan to do some serious walking!

You in England ?

Nomes said:
My first target is 11.5 then 11 then 10.7 lol. The lightest I've been in ten years is 11.2 back in august but aiming for 11 by 14th August!

I'm looking forward to getting off- plan to do some serious walking!

You in England ?

Yeah in Yorkshire. You??

Good old northern Ireland ;) we have a headmaster from England and he's surprised at our holidays!

Nomes said:
Good old northern Ireland ;) we have a headmaster from England and he's surprised at our holidays!

Why how are they different? X

Our kids get two months/8 weeks for summer whereas English schools get six. On the other hand we get fewer holidays during the year.

Chinese and wine last night - fresh week starts today thank goodness!

Breakfast- banana and blueberries with yogurt

Slinking back on plan

Breakfast- blueberries and banana with yogurt

Snack- ww crisps- 4 syns

Lunch- nimble bread with lettuce and BBQ chicken

Dinner- tba

Back