Non-Scale Victories

My new non scale victory is no longer being in the obese category, for the first time in years I am happy with being overweight better than obese,

Other one is being able to nick daughters clothes but that has a bad side too as she nicks mine as well lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
My new non scale victory is no longer being in the obese category, for the first time in years I am happy with being overweight better than obese,

Other one is being able to nick daughters clothes but that has a bad side too as she nicks mine as well lol

Just reminded me of one for me. I started dieting last may (I was classed as "obese" on the bmi scale). Gave up by september (after a bad break up) but kept off the weight I had lost.
Proud to say I am now in the lovely green "healthy" category again (only just in it but still IN it lol).

I think in total I've lost about 6 or 7 off my bmi... must check later...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Today I discovered 5 pairs of trousers will not stay up... I'm down to 3 pairs of leggings and a pair of jeans... pants aren't much better lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Today I discovered 5 pairs of trousers will not stay up... I'm down to 3 pairs of leggings and a pair of jeans... pants aren't much better lol

That's great :D

Mine for today is snacking on fruit :)

I got into a pair of jeans I've had waiting for me since last Christmas over the weekend...good feeling to be able to fit into clothes. :)
Next step is fitting into my Christmas present from last year. Got a pair of trousers as a gift, but due to a cock up was given a pair of 42-inch waist by mistake. I kept them as a motivator, so fingers crossed they'll be worn soon. :)

Well done :D I'm sure those trousers will fit you soon and then be too big :)

My brother just shoved a box of chocolate cakes in my face and tried to get me to have one. I resisted... For once :D

Last weekend I bought some size 14's jeans - I was an 18 :) then this morning someone at work said 'oh you can squeeze through there, you're lovely and slim!'

I was sooooooo pleased :bliss:

i went back to work this week and got tons of compliments on how i looked oh and my uniform is a size 10,,wohhoooooooooooo

Wow! Size 10, I'd love that :D well done hon xx

That's great! :D

I've been given a pair of size 8 black trousers, I can get them up but the fastening is about two inches apart so the button, zip and hole look like a V shape. I can't wait to be posting that I'm in them (by Christmas!), fastened :D

Edit:
I do have a NSV actually. I managed to go swimming on Wednesday without it hurting my hips :) Although my bikini top is too small in the cup; I refuse to buy a 28G or GG :mad:

Last edited:
You're a size 8-10 with G boobs! You must look like a friggin model!! :eek:
My boobs are shrinking :(

You're a size 8-10 with G boobs! You must look like a friggin model!! :eek:
My boobs are shrinking :(

I wish I did! They seriously don't look as big as they sound they should. I still see the same size they looked at a D cup so I think it's just cos of my small back. And that would only be a G at La Senza. Bravissimo fit me in a 30F/28FF and Ann Summers I can get away with 32 E even though the back band is mahoosive on me. Awkward boobs :rolleyes: Yet at my heaviest I was a 34E ???

If I could donate some to you, I would! :)

Oh the curse of the big boobs. Never ever wish you had them...nightmare trying to find tops that fit the girls that aren't massive everywhere else...'four boob syndrome' during PMT...pass me the C cup anyway! Xx

I have C boobs. Well... Still wearing my C cups but I'd say they're shrinking to a B again if I lose much more weight. And I'm quite "wide" so I'm a 34/36 round the back too. I'm not in proportion at all am I lol?

NSV... My OH commented that my thighs looked smaller today and kept squeezing them saying "Look! Look how small they are now!" It was sweet even though I don't really believe him :p

I have C boobs. Well... Still wearing my C cups but I'd say they're shrinking to a B again if I lose much more weight. And I'm quite "wide" so I'm a 34/36 round the back too. I'm not in proportion at all am I lol?

NSV... My OH commented that my thighs looked smaller today and kept squeezing them saying "Look! Look how small they are now!" It was sweet even though I don't really believe him :p

Aww :) Even if you don't believe him, it's nice he's noticed- especially that they're smaller :p I can't wait for my thighs to shrink, they're what make me buy a size larger in most jeans etc :sigh:

Someone obviously liked my bum yesterday at swimming because on my way to get a shower someone behind me wolf whistled :)

Couple of nsv's for me ... I was told my skin was glowing! I've never ever been told that! And the OH says my back is toning up - can feel my muscles and spine (weird I know but I'm a large girl and the fat ain't picky as to where it stays lol!)

Put on a pair of jeans today that my mum had put a new zip in as I had busted it out the last time I tried them on! No busting, no bulges and room to spare! Yippee! Such a good feeling...

Back