Non-Scale Victories

my nsv this week,,my sister got married so sitting down for the meal the girl serving the wine asked my 16 yr old son would he like some,and passed me by. so i had to call her back,,i was mortified but loooved it:)

New nsv this week, my faithful pair of jeans are ridiculously huge. They should be fairly tight on my thighs but they are hanging. So that's about 3 dress sizes so far :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I wana get bk in 14s so bad was pushing an 18 at start of year n taut 2 stone dwn wud bring me to 14s :-(.

However on a good note one of t guys in work that was away for a month says i look slimmer nw. N hes quite honest times wen i was staying t same he said he taut i was doing ww....

Thats good! Strange that. I have been measuring my inches lost each week as well and I'm only 5 down so far but I have lost a fair bit from my legs but not as much from my waist or hips. So maybe your proportions are stopping you from going down yet but once they do maybe you'.l fly down through the sizes! I can't wait until someone notices my loss! Long way away though.

Ran for the bus yesterday, 9 weeks ago I would have let i go past me. Ran about 100 metres as well so dead pleased with myself :)

I've now brought 3 size 10 tops, admittedly they were cardigan type tops but I still got very excited, seen as though I have size 34e boobs I never thought I would see a 10 again. My bra is getting a tiny bit loose so I do need to get remeasured but it's nothing major. And I've noticed that my jeans (size 12) keep falling down but it doesn't enter my head to try on a size 10 yet.

I have a couple:

A relative I haven't seen for 3 years noticed I'm smaller; her first words to me were 'look at you, you're all slim!' And two more relatives said similar things :)

I tried on a dress and a skirt in Jane Norman, both were too big in a size 10 although I got the dress stuck on my boobs. :) Like Baby-Belle I didn't think I'd ever see certain dress sizes with boobs :D

Mine at the minute is that I've been back on plan successfully since Wednesday- been off for around a month and a half. And I'm feeling good about it!

thats great you're back on :)

I tried on some dresses to wear for xmas day (so like a week + a bit ago) I bought myself aggessss ago a gorgeous sequin dress thats a topshop size 12, but never worn it cos it was too small. Managed to zip it up. I was so happy I did a little dance around the house!!

Love wen clothes fit again. Size 14 dresses fitting again.

N my bfs gran who i havnt seen in months noticed so happy x

Awww thats great sue :) Feels good when someone says so doesnt it? :)

gemelli said:
Awww thats great sue :) Feels good when someone says so doesnt it? :)

I no its amazing thanks hun. Well done to u aswell! X

I am in a size 10 trouser now for work :) so why is my top still 14? argh lol xx

Ah wish I was a 10!! I'm a 12 top and bottom at the mo x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

At least ur proportional hun. I blame my boobs! Damn things holding me back lol xx

Ooh also when everyone was gettin a takeaway at work u said na I won't have one.. they said Cmon you're wasting away lass! I like this.. I'm not sure it was meant as a compliment but I'm takin it as 1. Also in works size small jumper. Yey lol xx

went dress shopping today and size 16s were too big n most of the 14s fit me :) x

I am in a size 10 trouser now for work :) so why is my top still 14? argh lol xx

I'm waiting for the time I'll be in the 10's too! Good job! ;)

Back