Non-Scale Victories

My size 16 coat I had last year is massive :( yay but boo as now I gotta buy a new coat and that probs cost me near £50!

I ran for 25 mins non-stop this morning :D

tweeandbiscuits said:
I totally agree here! My Nan wants to buy me some new jeans as a treat for slimming out of my old ones, but I've no idea what size to go for.. I vary 3 sizes between different shops!

The smallest size..always..lol ;0)

defo the smallest ones!

Bought a new top today - size 18!!!!! Looked at the one that I currently have on which is rather baggy. It's a 26/28!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow well done,what a good jump down in sizes :0)

Not bad! Want to get to size 10 (or 8 in my dreams)!

bulldogdaisy said:
You're a lot nearer to it now...well done..not many sizes to go :0)

This is true!

My NSV this week was fitting into a pair of skinny jeans! I have thick calves so I was really surprised and they look great with flats and a simple top. I wore them to a reunion with friends I haven't seen for seven years (and I've lost 100+ pounds since I last saw them) so you can imagine their shock!

mandatory said:
My NSV this week was fitting into a pair of skinny jeans! I have thick calves so I was really surprised and they look great with flats and a simple top. I wore them to a reunion with friends I haven't seen for seven years (and I've lost 100+ pounds since I last saw them) so you can imagine their shock!

Well done,that's great :0)

I am now the proud owner of a pair of New Look size 14 Super Skinny Jeans! Not bad considering I started my diet wearing tight size 22 jeans, which were a long way from anything that could be described as Super Skinny! :D

Back