Non-Scale Victories

Cat Lover Sue said:
I am now the proud owner of a pair of New Look size 14 Super Skinny Jeans! Not bad considering I started my diet wearing tight size 22 jeans, which were a long way from anything that could be described as Super Skinny! :D

Well done,you've done well :0)

Well I've had a few NSV this week, I started dieting a size 22/24 and I'm currently wearing a size 10 top and size 12 jeans, very comfortably :D

Have just bought size 16 tops was size 22 in January!!!

michellethegooner said:
Have one got chatted up in the pub sat night whilst hubby was in the loo lol he told me I was gorgeous & had an amazing smile & eyes & my husband should think himself a very lucky man... Oh I was ever so flattered just glad hubby was out of ear shot lol haven't been chatted up in yrs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love this lol... My sister was chatted up at her own wedding believe it or not. Guy from the band said he would run off with her and her husband was so lucky hehe.

I _never_ get chatted up :( maybe after I lose a few more pounds eh!?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Baggiesles said:
Have just bought size 16 tops was size 22 in January!!!

Brilliant! Similar to me - 26/28 in April and 18 now. Feels brilliant doesn't it :)

Was totally ignored by an ex-colleague who came into the school for a visit, until I spoke to her... as she didn't recognise me until I spoke! Wow! Made me feel very good.

moonwatcher said:
Was totally ignored by an ex-colleague who came into the school for a visit, until I spoke to her... as she didn't recognise me until I spoke! Wow! Made me feel very good.

Yay that's brilliant..was worried when I first stared reading this lol

OMG! I've just been to the chemist to pick up a prescription and sat down in the chair and I actually fit in it with space on both sides (it's a chair with 2 handle sides which I used to be squeezed into before I lost weight!!) I am super super chuffed at that :) wow!! X

This morning I tried on a pair of size 12 skinny jeans I bought when I first started WW and they fit perfectly! I couldn't believe it as I've still got another stone to lose. Really chuffed. :D

My size 20 jeans are falling down, and my 18s are baggy on the waist! A small size 20 dress i could barely fit in, let alone do up now fits like a glove...I've only lost 10lbs. I'm amazed at the difference. :D

Bought size 16 trousers and a 14 jumper! Was 22 in January :)

Getting my backside into gear and starting WW is my NSV. With luck, motivation, and a trailing wind, I could/should be at least 18 lbs lighter by Christmas!

Horsey Jackie said:
Getting my backside into gear and starting WW is my NSV. With luck, motivation, and a trailing wind, I could/should be at least 18 lbs lighter by Christmas!

Good luck Jackie - yay to positive posts!

P x

Today I stepped out of my 'fat' jeans and in to my 'in-between' jeans! I wouldnt have been able to get them up 7 weeks ago! I reckon I have another good inch to shift before I can get back into my Topshop 28" skinny jeans but I am getting there slowly but surely!!

Got into my size 8 grey jeans tonight! They haven't fit me since I was 17 which was 5 years ago! Sooo happy although would still need a very loose top with them cause they're tight!!!

Back