Non-Scale Victories

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
SW have a huge 200 page thread with NSVs, I noticed we don't have one!

To get the ball rolling...

I was measured in Bravissimo on Thursday when the lovely girl doing it said I have 'small shoulders* and a narrow frame' and fit me in a 28FF because my back is so tiny. :D

* - my straps always fall down done up on the tightest they will go- this is why!

I can wrap a towel round me without it gaping in the middle!

I bought a bodycon skirt today in an 8 :D Struggled to get it over my thighs but it fit a lot better around my waist and hips than the 10 :D (Stupid thighs lol being about 2 sizes bigger than my hips.)

I dunno if this is a good or a bad thing but at the moment I no longer own a pair of jeans that fit me. They're ALL too big. ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
I dunno if this is a good or a bad thing but at the moment I no longer own a pair of jeans that fit me. They're ALL too big. ;)

Thats a good ting hun! N an excuse to shop lol

Thats a good ting hun! N an excuse to shop lol
The bad thing is that my pants are fallin' down :p
I've gone down 2 notches on my belt too!!

I hate shopping tbh... I can't find feck all that suits me these days :(

I hate shopping too... But id say it is making u feel a lot better x

I hate shopping too... But id say it is making u feel a lot better x

I despise it BUT when you find out your size you're wearing is actually too big, it feels great knowing you're a size smaller :D

And of course jeans too big is a good thing- better than too small because at least you can wear them with a belt :)

The bad thing is that my pants are fallin' down :p
I've gone down 2 notches on my belt too!!
Well done. That's great! :)

I've dropped down a ring size, of all things, due to my weight loss. It's a mixed blessing, as I've so far spent £80 getting this ring re-sized twice. :eek:

i had the 1st person today who i haven't seen since before i started the diet (so they didn't know i'd been dieting) comment on how much weight i'd lost and how great i looked :D .... it felt really good as although i know i have been loosing weight i'm still wearing the clothes i was when i started (they are just a bit big now and i have to keep hitching my trousers up!)

.... only 2lb to go now till i get to my 2nd stone loss ! ..... so this is my boost to keep me on track and get to that next milestone :D

I found my old measurements from last year last night. So I measured again... Lost an inch round my arm, 2 inches round my thighs, 3 inches around my waist and 2 inches around my hips!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Not pinching chips off the kids plate (its a 1st) also my leader said she can see in my face that im losing and the hubby also comented the other day (we were having a cuddle) :)

Some great NSV here :) Any more motivation anywhere??

Someone commented on my diary that I'm an inspiration which was looooovely :) xx

I've had a rubbish day at work and normally on my way home I'd drop by a shop and buy rubbish such as chocolate or cake. But tonight I managed to walk on by! It's a first and a real turning point for me :) eating was always my comfort esp after a bad day. Hopefully no more :-D

Today was my first day in a while that was absolutely choccie free. Instead of crisps & choc, I had tayto snax and a mini rice krispie square! ;)

My non-scale victory is fitting into a size 12 dress and coat for a wedding earlier this month. That is the smallest size I've ever been in my entire adult life. :D

:bliss::angel09::party0011::woohoo::bunnydance::wee::stickdance::party0049:

Back