Non-Scale Victories

brizzlepixie said:
Tried a size 22 top today... fits lovely. Now 5 dress sizes smaller since Oct 2010

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done that's great. You must feel really good. I love that feeling but it makes me wanna buy more clothes. Haha.

Thanks all, I've kept a smile on my face today! Yep the downside is my yearning for more clothes.. I'm trying to save money! So I'm living in leggings a floaty tops- I can drop a couple of sizes before having to change... its a bit boring tho!! Lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done that's great. You must feel really good. I love that feeling but it makes me wanna buy more clothes. Haha.

I've been selling all my old clothes on Ebay and then using the money to buy new stuff :D

I've dropped 2 dress sizes so far...... 2 more to go!

Got size 3 hoodie and black cargo pants from billabong yesterday. Got a bikini and boardshorts too but got those in a 4 as I like them to be roomy for my big hips lol. :)
Oh btw:
3 = uk 10
4 = uk 12

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I just got my wedding dress out the loft,and both myself and my 15 daughter got into it ,TOGETHER without a struggle! :)

Wow that must have felt amazing. :)

I just got my wedding dress out the loft,and both myself and my 15 daughter got into it ,TOGETHER without a struggle! :)

Wow! Bet u loved that :)

I've gone from a size 18 to a size 14 in 14 weeks. And the 14s getting bigger by the day.

Question,
Why does weight go from the place I don't need it too first. Eg boobs lol
X

honeybee38 said:
I've gone from size 30 to a size 16,my boobs were a j cup now dd,my husband is gutted! Lol

Omg that's amazing well done, u must feel like a different woman x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

honeybee38 said:
Thank you,best thing is I walk down the street and nobody stares at me.And now I enjoy clothes shopping :) x

That's really brilliant!! Amazing how much you lost. Do you have before and after pics or anything? Did you keep a pair of size 30 pants/jeans so you can get in em and see the difference! That'd be cooooool :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Previously i lost(week 4)

Waist 2 inch off
Hips 2 inches off
Thighs 1 inch off
Arms STS

I've just took my measurements again week 8 and have lost
Waist 1 inch off
Hips 1 Inch off
Thighs 1/2 inch off
Arms STS

:) fitted in a size smaller jeans :D yay!

Have another one from today, by pure accident must I add, was in new look & decided to try on a top & pair of jeans I liked in a size 12, well off I went and they looked lovely on, it was only when I put the top back on the hanger I realised I had picked up a size 10 by mistake, it wasn't tight or anything woohoo hopefully my bottom half will fit into a size 10 soon then :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my husband is currently sitting beside me eating a mcdonalds while I am waiting on my BNS chips in the oven.

1. I did not get anything and
2. I am using the site to distract me while he eats.

yay go me!!

Back