Non-Scale Victories

Iv lost 3 inches on my chest, 3 on my waist, 1 on my thigh and 3 on my hips :) xx

leanne641 said:
Iv lost 3 inches on my chest, 3 on my waist, 1 on my thigh and 3 on my hips :) xx

Well Done that's amazing!

Ruth
X

leanne641 said:
thankyou! not measured since i started but it was a nice surprise :) x

I love nice surprises!!! You are doing really well!!!

Ruth
X

Just tryed on a pair of trousers n thought these are a bit tight :( but there a 14 n do fit :) x

Went shopping for some new jeans last Saturday and have dropped a whole dress size...was a bit dubious at first but when they did up without feeling tight I was over the moon.

Mine is that I was measured for some size 28inch waist trousers just before Christmas and when I tried them on yesterday, they were about an inch and a half too big! :D

I love this thread!!!! Well done everyone!!!

Now in total ive lost 4" off my waist, 3" off my hips, 3" off my thigh, 3" off my boobs and 1/2" off my arms!!!

I can also fit into a pair of size 32" jeans with only a minimal amount of overhang :D

Cant wait for the day where my top half begins to shrink.... Im starting to go top heavy!!

Ruth
x

2 nsv's - as agreed with my circuits trainer now I've now reached 6st off I used a bosu ball for the first time. And I've just bought a 20-22 pair of elmo pyjamas ... my last pjs I bought were a size 28.... happy me x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Well done everyone , ur all doing amazing!

I fit into my size 12 jeans woohoo :D

I felt confident enough to take my jumper off at work and just wear a polo shirt!

Also 14 days 100%

Ruth
X

Amigurumi said:
Well done everyone! Id be like that myself ruth! Always wore cardis and shrugs on nights out and loose loose clothes now can wear nice dresses for work and jeans and tshirts at home!

I love the feeling! My fleece is too big for me anyway so when I took it off I got a lot of people saying oooo you've lost weight so well chuffed!

WI tomorrow eeeek!

Ruth
X

Im finally getting towards my goal size!! Granted it was dotty p's, but I fit into all the size 10 tops and dresses I picked up!!

Now just attempt to fit into a size 10 pair of jeans and a topshop size 10... Still some way to go but its so nice fitting in smaller stuff!!

Back