Non-Scale Victories

That's fantastic :D Well done!

Have had to put holes in my belts as they are too big for me (they are xl belts).

I really like this thread as it focusses upon positives that aren't related to hopping on and off the scales:)

Well Done!!

I was able to comfortably fit into a size 14 dress in monsoon tonight. Didn't buy it tho...it was for an occasion at the end of July. I may even be in the smaller size by then!! Whoop!

mrsmca2b said:
I was able to comfortably fit into a size 14 dress in monsoon tonight. Didn't buy it tho...it was for an occasion at the end of July. I may even be in the smaller size by then!! Whoop!

Well done! Thats great! X

Since joining WW 8 weeks ago I have lost in inches ... 1 off my arms, 7 and a half off my waist,2 and a half off my hips and 4 and a half off my thighs :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Since joining WW 8 weeks ago I have lost in inches ... 1 off my arms, 7 and a half off my waist,2 and a half off my hips and 4 and a half off my thighs :0)

Well done!!!! My arms don't seem to be getting any smaller :( x

That's a really good loss! :)

Thats great Bulldog :)

I've had to get rid of my first pair of trousers today :D They are just far too big :p

Found out yesterday I am now lighter than one of my collegues (granted she's a good couple of inches taller than me)! Her face spoke volumes! Tee Hee :giggle:

Back