Non-Scale Victories

Cat Lover Sue said:
Found out yesterday I am now lighter than one of my collegues (granted she's a good couple of inches taller than me)! Her face spoke volumes! Tee Hee :giggle:

Lol well done :0)

Found out yesterday I am now lighter than one of my collegues (granted she's a good couple of inches taller than me)! Her face spoke volumes! Tee Hee :giggle:

Ha ha love it. Well done x x

I managed to not sink our boat on the Norfolk Broads last week, does that count? ;)

Can't believe I forgot to add this:

Completing a 10K walk without feeling like my lungs were on fire and wanting to collapse.

Dia Dhuit Puisín said:
Can't believe I forgot to add this:

Completing a 10K walk without feeling like my lungs were on fire and wanting to collapse.

Well done! what a great feeling for you :0)

woop well done

My size 12 river island jeans are annoying me... Because they're getting too big somehow? I haven't even lost that much weight lately!

Also, jogged another 5km for pieta house (suicide prevention charity). Would have been a nice jog if I didn't have a tummy bug while I was doing it... Eugh.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz - are you around Limerick? If you don't mind me asking.

Dia Dhuit Puisín said:
azwethinkweiz - are you around Limerick? If you don't mind me asking.

Nope, the wee county Louth :) why?

You just reminded me that I have a size 14 jeans river island under my bed I must try on! ... Will try them on later

Nope, the wee county Louth :) why?

Pieta House walk on in Limerick this weekend too. Thought you might have been from my neck of the woods.

Dia Dhuit Puisín said:
Pieta House walk on in Limerick this weekend too. Thought you might have been from my neck of the woods.

Oh yeah it was on in loads of places this year apparently. We went to phoenix park in Dublin to do it but it was a bit mental so think I'd go somewhere else next time.

Back