Non-Scale Victories

Snugglepuss said:
I've just tried a dress on that wouldn't go near mea few weeks ago, hubby zipped it al the way up too, its still tight and i wouldn't go out in it yet, but i got it on...lol

Well done,you will soon be out and about in it :0)

My comfy jeans are now too baggy! Can't even get away with a belt as its too big around the bum/crotch area (so did not think I'd say that lol) so off to buy some on Thursday :)

GlassRose.x said:
My comfy jeans are now too baggy! Can't even get away with a belt as its too big around the bum/crotch area (so did not think I'd say that lol) so off to buy some on Thursday :)

Yay...that's great news..happy shopping :0)

I've just tried a dress on that wouldn't go near mea few weeks ago, hubby zipped it al the way up too, its still tight and i wouldn't go out in it yet, but i got it on...lol

Well done thats brilliant x x

My friend bought me a size 18 bridesmaid dress which has now had to be changed to a size 16 and its still 18 wks to the wedding so fingers crossed it will be a 14 by then. I started at a 24 so cant believe it :)

Goose1 said:
My friend bought me a size 18 bridesmaid dress which has now had to be changed to a size 16 and its still 18 wks to the wedding so fingers crossed it will be a 14 by then. I started at a 24 so cant believe it :)

Well done...you will look lovely on the day :0)

Ah brilliant. Happy shopping x

Well done...you will look lovely on the day :0)

Ah thanks i was so stressed cos the other bridesmaids are size 8 and 14 and im the biggest so ill be working my hardest to get to a 14 x x

Well done Goose1... You can do it! :)

Thanks Daisy and Minnie x x

Saw my Nanna this weekend and she commented on my weight loss...really nice as all she normally seems to do is point out that I should be loosing weight and she didn't notice when I saw her back at the end of March when I had already lost 1st

jensonbuttongirl said:
Saw my Nanna this weekend and she commented on my weight loss...really nice as all she normally seems to do is point out that I should be loosing weight and she didn't notice when I saw her back at the end of March when I had already lost 1st

Aww that's nice that she commented ,especially as you say she wouldn't normally :0)

Ok arms and waist measurements Sts and legs gained a inch(hoping that's cos did more exercise with them this week) but lost a inch and a half off of my hips today :0)

a girl in work told me ive no more weight in my face :) skin looks better too and a few lads were walking behind me in the train station and i pulled my trousers up over my stomach because they kept falling down and i heard one say she has a nice little figure...wooot!

Allure_ said:
a girl in work told me ive no more weight in my face :) skin looks better too and a few lads were walking behind me in the train station and i pulled my trousers up over my stomach because they kept falling down and i heard one say she has a nice little figure...wooot!

Well done :0) bet the lads comment made your day aswell :0)

Ok arms and waist measurements Sts and legs gained a inch(hoping that's cos did more exercise with them this week) but lost a inch and a half off of my hips today :0)

Or I can't use a tape measure...LOL XxX

Back