Non-Scale Victories

My jeans are starting to get a bit saggy around my legs and butt, extra hole needed in my belt soon. Hoping to wearing size 36 waist jeans soon!

Master Bulldog said:
My jeans are starting to get a bit saggy around my legs and butt, extra hole needed in my belt soon. Hoping to wearing size 36 waist jeans soon!

Sounds like a shopping trip soon then!

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok arms and waist measurements Sts and legs gained a inch(hoping that's cos did more exercise with them this week) but lost a inch and a half off of my hips today :0)

Excellent think I'll do my measurements soon

I did mine after 5 weeks and I've lost 10cm off my chest waist and hips...can that be right? I've lost 8lbs x

I do mine too every month and have lost 64 inches in total, the most being 13 from my hips. Its a great incentive:)

I've just been shopping in Newbury and come home with 4 size 16 tops (one is a top/dress) from 3 different places(a couple are still a little tight) and a pair of size 18 trousers which are a little loose at the waist (but perfect on the legs) I can't remember buying a size 16 top before :D

jensonbuttongirl said:
I've just been shopping in Newbury and come home with 4 size 16 tops (one is a top/dress) from 3 different places(a couple are still a little tight) and a pair of size 18 trousers which are a little loose at the waist (but perfect on the legs) I can't remember buying a size 16 top before :D

Aww that's great,well done,sounds like a good shopping trip :0)

Sounds silly but since loosing weight my sunglasses are too big , have to buy a new pair

lol...that is strange but great :D

To add to my previous post, I tried on a size 16 dress which my mum gave me 3-4 years ago (used to fit her) and it fits...tight at the moment (wouldn't want to try sitting down in it :p) but I honestly though I was never going to loose enough to fit into it :D

jensonbuttongirl said:

To add to my previous post, I tried on a size 16 dress which my mum gave me 3-4 years ago (used to fit her) and it fits...tight at the moment (wouldn't want to try sitting down in it :p) but I honestly though I was never going to loose enough to fit into it :D

I know hehe and well done thats brill! Its such a good feeling isn't it!:)

jensonbuttongirl said:

Well done :0)

Allure_ said:
Sounds silly but since loosing weight my sunglasses are too big , have to buy a new pair

Not sillily at all,I find that with my every day glasses,often I lose weight on my face first!

Back