Norwaygirls weight loss diary!

Norwaygirl

Hello! :)

I am a 24 year old girl from Norway. I have been dieting since August 2007, and now I only have about 15 more kilos to go before I reach my goal weight. My plan is to follow CD as sole nutrition for at least three weeks! Hopefully this will give me a good start. Then I will continue with CD but with one meal added per day!

I am getting married in August 2009!!! :D :D

DAY 1

First day has went brilliantly! The only problem is all the trips to the toilet. I'm not used to drinking so much water! Hopefully this will get better after a few days. I have been drinking at least 4 liters of water, a few cups of white tea and a cup of coffee today.

Last edited:
Thanks for the lovely comments :D This forum is sooo motivating!!!

DAY 2

Day two allready, and I'm feeling great. A bit hunger and I still need to run to the toilet all the time though! ;) It's good exercise! Hahaha...

The weather at our cabin is awfull! Wet, grey and cold! I was hoping to see the sun today, but it looks like that's not gonna happen! My plan is to keep drinking a lot of water, and at least a cup of coffee and some white tea. If the raining stops I will also go for a little walk.

I can't wait to get on the scales when I come home later this week. I really hope that I have lost some grams, or prehaps a kilo! :D

Last edited:
Norwaygirl, just wanted to say good luck, sounds like you are doing well and an up-coming wedding must be great motivation!

I am sooooo hungry tonight! :( I am feeling horrible! I hope that tomorrow will be a better day, but I've heard that the third day is the worst day! :sigh:

How much can I espect to loose in the first week? I started CD at 75 kg yesterday! ;) My goalweight is 60 kilos!

DAY 3

What a beautiful day! :) The sun is shining and it's hot outside! Lovely!! I am feeling great today! No hunger at all and I am full of energy! I can feel that my stomache is a bit smaller today, and I can't wait to step on the scales later this week!

1 shake down and 1 litre of water. Now I'm off to the beach for a swim! I can't wait! :D

It was lovely at the beach, but the water was too cold, but it was nice to relax on the beach for a few hours.

Now its evening allready and I am feeling awfull! I'm freezing, really hungry and dizzy. Day 3 is really, really hard!!!!! Do anyone have some ideas on how I can get through the rest of this day??

Last edited:
A hot water bottle!!! I have to say you are so disciplined to start cd when you are on holiday.
I have been reading the forum and some people lose up to 14lbs (about 6.3lbs)in the first week. But i think 5-7lbs is a more average amount to lose, esp as you havent got much to go.
Are you Norwegian? Your English is perfect!

Thanks a lot Whitesheep!! Your comment was sooo motivating!! :D It's hard to be on a diet on holiday but I just had to start on CD now because I got soo motivated when I saw some new photos of me. They were so ugly and I know that it's only a year now to my wedding. I want to look my best that special day! :D And on honeymoon!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Hihihihi.... Yeah, I'm Norwegian. My english is far from perfect, but thanks for the compliment! :D

well done Norwaygirl! you made it through the toughest part! where in Norway are you? we had our honeymoon in Oslo, Bergen and Tromso - can't wait to go back one day

Hi Norwaygirl, just checking to see how your feeling, you got through day 3 yay!! We're getting there.xx

well done Norwaygirl! you made it through the toughest part! where in Norway are you? we had our honeymoon in Oslo, Bergen and Tromso - can't wait to go back one day

WOW, what a good choice for locations for your honeymoon!! I live about 30 mins from Oslo, and now we are at our cabin in Hallingdal! Norway is a beautiful country, isn't it? :D :D

Thanks for the positive comment! I think this diet is hard, but I can feel that I'm shrinking allready so it's worth it! :)

WE CAN DO THIS BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

Hi Norwaygirl, just checking to see how your feeling, you got through day 3 yay!! We're getting there.xx

Hey, aigirl! Good to hear from you again! How are you doing? How many days have you managed to stick to the diet? I am soo proud, because now I am on my 4. day! Yeah me! hehehehehe.....;)

hey hon. sorry to arrive on here so late, ha. you sound like you are doing fabulously :) i am on day three of a restart after i came off for my best mate's wedding :)

your english is great. i am marrying a danish man next year. his english is amazing too. now all we've got to do is get england speaking other languages and we'll have it cracked!! ha.

abz xx

hey hon. sorry to arrive on here so late, ha. you sound like you are doing fabulously :) i am on day three of a restart after i came off for my best mate's wedding :)

your english is great. i am marrying a danish man next year. his english is amazing too. now all we've got to do is get england speaking other languages and we'll have it cracked!! ha.

abz xx

Thanks a lot abz for that motivating comment!! Now I am on my fourth day and I am feeling better than yesterday. Hopefully I am in ketosis now???

I don't think my english is so great, but I think you all understand what I am trying to say! hahahahaha.... Danish and Norwegian is really simular, specially the written language. Have you learnt some Danish words?

Very impressive first week Norway Girl, all the best we can do it together as you pointed out we both started on the same day.

Are you enjoying all the flavours or just sticking to one? I only like the chocolate so thats all I will be having for the next 6 months or so.

I know what you mean about horrid photos, I have been avoiding cameras for the last couple of years!
The thought of all that attention on you for your wedding day will keep you on the straight and narrow i am sure;)
And i really meant it when I said your English is perfect!

Back