not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on FB lots of people were having problems with both the app and the website.

Morning - love Claire's new name for you!

We must sort out that visit to yours now the weather is slowly starting to improve :) (oh cr*p says Bren, I thought she'd forgotten! :D)

We could all get tiddly n get our dancing queen to teach us to dance! Sounds like a right giggle! :)

Morning bren, hope works going ok. I'm back in tmoz :-(

If the last meet was anything to go by it would be more than tiddly lol. I actually fell off the loo in our room and all Bren could do was call out 'are you OK in there', what a state to be in hahaha.

Afternoon All
Yes, love the new nickname Claire :)
No Susie, had not forgotten, you know you are welcome anytime :)
LOL Lisa, had forgotten that...........oh speaking of silly loo episodes, the loo roll holder (you know those huge circular ones in pubs and clubs) fell on my head at rehearsal last night - it even made a red mark on my forehead!!!! I mentioned it quietly to the bar staff who sniggered...........and then went to sort it.

Nice night last night, Bokwa was bloody ace, sweated buckets as it has certainly warmed up since last week!! Then went home, had my soup and a shower and went to rehearsal. Nice acoustic chilled evening. Home about 11 which is quite early for a Wed night so waved the missus off to bed and had a crafty scotch and water, I know, my bad, but I really fancied one while I chilled out chatting on FB for an hour. And it actually meant for the first time this week I slept ok apart from getting up for a wee lol.

Night in with the missus tonight..............me on laptop and her watching telly no doubt.

Stupidly forgot to pack a bar today so have had a porridge mid morning and half a shake so far. Will try and hold out till soup time tonight and have the other half shake for supper, if not a half a bar extra won't do much harm I don't think.

Hope you are all well
B xxx

It is quite high on the wall really and when I pulled some loo paper out it just pulled the cover down onto my bonce!!! Or is it just me that is bloody short lol.

In other news (which I forgot) we got 4 numbers on the work lottery last night, would have been 5 but the other was only the bonus ball - but at least it is £68 (between 8 lol) so much improvement as we have not had anything since crimbo!!

LMAO just what I was wondering.....oooh cross post :)

Yaye to the £68!

Hope the day goes Ok foodwise Brendle, and am loving the fact that you're so into your bokwa! :)

LMAO just what I was wondering.....oooh cross post :)

Hope the day goes Ok foodwise Brendle, and am loving the fact that you're so into your bokwa! :)

I do love it so much, it actually does give me the high that people get from running and other exercise, and I have never known it before - I come out like a mad thing!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

I'm sure we're all a similar height when sat on the loo. Bless ya, hope the bump has gone down now? My bruises now vary from black, purple, green n yellow lol. Delightful.

Hi Bren
Well done on your win don't spend it all at once!! :D
Bokwa has come to our area but sat mornings, my friend is going to give it try I'm just not brave enough! :D xx

Yes Claire, it was really just a red mark.................your bruises sound horrendous, you are so brave doing what you do xxxx

DD - oh go on, you know you want to xx

Evening Bren (hugs) ... You're fab! Xx

Evidence of Bren's stature lol

Attachments

• image-2595796535.jpg
    image-2595796535.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back