not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bren. Hope work day wasn't too awful! So impressed with your willpower getting back on the shakes - well done
Xxx

Afternoon All
Thanks for the lovely comments, somehow the 2 go together, work and shakes.........................find it much easier than at weekends...
I had a huge amount to catch up on yesterday but have done the bulk of it thank goodness, hate being behind on stuff. Sorry if I don't get on here much for the next couple of weeks, just struggle a bit with all the yummy food talk lol - I know, my own decision...........and no Valentines meal tonight either! Never mind, will be worth it.
Zumba and Kettlebell last night, probably Zumba and Bowka tonight.

Hope you lot are well xxx

Evening my little dynamo xx

Evening all, managed Zumba and fast frenetic Bokwa, both classes decidedly quiet tonight due to lovefest going on in the real world, and half term probably too. Came home and had my last pack, mushroom Exante soupski, and actually quite enjoyed it lol. Have had a few hunger pangs today but coffee or water sorted me out till it was time for another pack of space food.

Tomorrow night, more classes and then band rehearsal if I can be arsed (yes kidding.............lol) think the missus might be chucking me out as I have not been home much this week so far, planning a night in on Thursday after hairdressers and Sainsburys (that should be fun). Although having said that, I have been home an hour and she is still on the phone.........................

Good luck with the space food lovely, and keep an eye on your exercise, might want to take it a little easy until you adjust to being back on Exante?

Or you could just tell me to shuddup because you know what you're doing :D

Morning Bren, hope you are enjoying all your dancing. Off later for dance motivation (the choreo one). We are doing hot lunch jam from fame - hilarious:D
Xx

Me too :0) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As if I can forget you lot????????? I did managed to get round most diaries last night I think.....................hello to you if I didn't :)

Afternoon all
Tres grumpy today and FB won't load on my phone which isn't helping, am just trying the turn off and turn on again scenario for the second time.

Hope you lot are ok xx

Morning Bren, how's things love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back